Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 15 2012
By: Crazy-Maisy PlayStation MVP 3580 posts

It's Vitaday!

27 replies 17 views Edited Feb 15, 2012

Happy Vitaday, Everyone!

I can't sleep. I woke up, felt more awake than previous wakeful nights this past week. Looked at my watch, augh! It was 2:38am. So I laid there trying to just go back to sleep, nope. So I got up and was downstairs  by 2:55am.

This is worse than Christmas Eve/Christmas Morning!

Hubby and I went out yesterday, saw 2 Game Stop stores and a Best Buy store, just so I could drool over the display areas for the PS Vita. Interestingly some of the accessories at GS, prices are higher than Best Buy.

Anyhow, we confirmed our pre-purchase order at BB. The price description thing was on the bottom shelf, lots of empty space there. "We'll see y'all tomorrow morning!"

So it is morning, just TOO EARLY. I'm so freakin' awake, guess I'll turn on my K-cup machine and see what I have or haven't downloaded on my PS3 that I can transfer over later, get some things going.

Happy Vitaday, Everyone!

Message 1 of 28 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2212 posts

Re: It's Vitaday!

Feb 15, 2012

Crazy-Maisy wrote:

Happy Vitaday, Everyone!

I can't sleep. I woke up, felt more awake than previous wakeful nights this past week. Looked at my watch, augh! It was 2:38am. So I laid there trying to just go back to sleep, nope. So I got up and was downstairs  by 2:55am.

This is worse than Christmas Eve/Christmas Morning!

Hubby and I went out yesterday, saw 2 Game Stop stores and a Best Buy store, just so I could drool over the display areas for the PS Vita. Interestingly some of the accessories at GS, prices are higher than Best Buy.

Anyhow, we confirmed our pre-purchase order at BB. The price description thing was on the bottom shelf, lots of empty space there. "We'll see y'all tomorrow morning!"

So it is morning, just TOO EARLY. I'm so freakin' awake, guess I'll turn on my K-cup machine and see what I have or haven't downloaded on my PS3 that I can transfer over later, get some things going.

Happy Vitaday, Everyone!

LOL..  Happy Vitaday yourself..   and consider yourself lucky.. I'll be getting my Vita from Fedex, and then going to work... Won't even have time to open it... etc..  and I won't get off work til midnight..

Message 2 of 28 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
922 posts

Feb 15, 2012

Happy Vita Day to you too ;D. I have to wait another 9 hours and 19 minutes to get mine that's when Gamestop opens =(.

Message 3 of 28 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
457 posts

Feb 15, 2012

I gotta work also but thats not going to stop me from opening that bad boy up! Break times now become Vita times!

Message 4 of 28 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
457 posts

Feb 15, 2012

haha Happy Vitaday to you!!!

7 more hours till I get mine! and theres no way I can sleep till I have it in my hands and put about a week of gaming into it!

(Edit: Well I just found out I cant tell time very well cuz its actually 6 hours and 15 minutes haha)

Message 5 of 28 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
267 posts

Feb 15, 2012

amazing. some hard core cats on here. Im looking forward to the gadget but good grief you all cant sleep? interesting.

i had the bundle i ordered shipping to the job....

Message 6 of 28 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
457 posts

Feb 15, 2012

sweetsmoke wrote:

amazing. some hard core cats on here. Im looking forward to the gadget but good grief you all cant sleep? interesting.

i had the bundle i ordered shipping to the job....

Well I somewhat have sleeping issues anyways so its not all the Vitas fault haha

Message 7 of 28 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
922 posts

Feb 15, 2012

I have the same problem I don't get much sleep anyway.

Message 8 of 28 (17 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1782 posts

Feb 15, 2012

theres no sleeping on Vitaday!

Message 9 of 28 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts