Oct 08 2011
By: SepheronX First Son 2 posts

Issues with Credit card and PS+

1 replies 14 views Edited Oct 8, 2011

So yesterday, I purchase a couple of games, and everything worked fine.  I purchase playsation plus, and now I cannot buy anything, just gives me error 80023102.  I called Sony and talked to a rep.  First rep told me that they didn't know why it wasn't working, and to call my bank.  I called my bank, and they confirmed there was a recent purchase from the Playstation network for 1 year subscription.  Then, I call back, and the next rep tells me it is an issue with validating my address.  They say there is an issue at the moment.  When they say at the moment, do they mean that they will actually fix this crap? Their recomendation? Go to a damn store to buy a network card.  I am sorry, but I am not driving quite a ways, just so I can overcome Sony's inept system.

So I guess my question is: I do not get a refund with ps+, do I?

Message 1 of 2 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
39980 posts

Re: Issues with Credit card and PS+

Oct 8, 2011

SepheronX wrote:

So yesterday, I purchase a couple of games, and everything worked fine.  I purchase playsation plus, and now I cannot buy anything, just gives me error 80023102.  I called Sony and talked to a rep.  First rep told me that they didn't know why it wasn't working, and to call my bank.  I called my bank, and they confirmed there was a recent purchase from the Playstation network for 1 year subscription.  Then, I call back, and the next rep tells me it is an issue with validating my address.  They say there is an issue at the moment.  When they say at the moment, do they mean that they will actually fix this crap? Their recomendation? Go to a **** store to buy a network card.  I am sorry, but I am not driving quite a ways, just so I can overcome Sony's inept system.

So I guess my question is: I do not get a refund with ps+, do I?

Hi & Welcome to the Playstation Online Community.

If your purchase for a 1 year subscription to PS Plus has gone through then i assume you have an email receipt for it, do you have this email?

If so & you do not have access to PS plus then yes you are indeed entitled to a full refund, if not then you have not made a successful purchase.

Come back to us so we can go further with helping you resolving this.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 2 (14 Views)
0 Likes