Dec 05 2011
By: LitchAzazel First Son 14 posts

Is there a way to get rid of certain trophies?

3 replies 705 views Edited Dec 5, 2011

Some of you may be wondering why I would want too, well its because there are 2 little kids that play my PlayStation 3 without permission and some of the games they like to play are games like Disney Universe, Cars, etc. All the little kid stuff Basically, it makes me look bad with that on my trophy information as someone who takes trophies seriously. I don't want to hear anyone saying "trophies shouldnt matter" I don't care, I don't want those games on my trophy list. Greatly appreciate any help, Thanks for taking the time to read this.

LitchAzazel Trophy Card
Message 1 of 4 (705 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5406 posts

Re: Is there a way to get rid of certain trophies?

Dec 5, 2011

There is nothing you can do. Set up another account for them to use.

Message 2 of 4 (705 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1160 posts

Dec 5, 2011

There is no current way of deleting unwanted trophies. Like the professor said, if you set up another account for them to play on, they will earn their own trophies, leaving your list alone.

On another note, I take my trophies seriously too, but have considered playing some of those kids game for easy trophies. I think a lot of people do.  I wouldn't worry too much about it.

PS3 (CHECHA01) R.I.P.: 06/03/09PlayStation Plus
   Game-tape currently being solved: GuacameleePS3
Message 3 of 4 (705 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
7 posts

Jan 2, 2012

I just discovered a forum where we can vote for the ability to remove trophies. Here's the link to it.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2010/03/17/deleting-trophies-with-0/#comments

Message 4 of 4 (705 Views)
0 Likes