Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3111 posts

Re: Is there a way to cheat on games?

Feb 21, 2014
The only games that have cheats on them would be programed with them in it. Like gta and saints row do have cheats in them but when activated you can't not get the trophies for the games anymore.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 17 (184 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
931 posts

Feb 21, 2014

ha

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 17 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5738 posts

Feb 21, 2014
You can cheat on your game with another game.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 17 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2554 posts

Feb 21, 2014
I miss the old days when you could just put in a gameshark and play your game with any cheat possible...
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 17 (177 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11057 posts

Feb 21, 2014

I think you're mistaken about the part in The Last of Us where you need to defeat the clickers. From what I remember of the game, there isn't really any portion where it's required to defeat a clicker. Those are the blind enemies that are extremely vicious and have to be taken down with a shiv, are they not? The game doesn't produce enough shivs for this method to occur. I'm thinking maybe you got the objective all wrong and you're meant to sneak by them, not defeat them.

Call of Duty: Black Ops will have you often going from point to point with its auto-saving mechanic. Learning the ropes of the game, the game tosses in an in-game tutorial to show you things like how to shoot enemies and how to throw a flashbang grenade. Those in particular can blind enemies for a brief period, which can help in situations where you want to put up a temporary wall while the enemy can't hurt you.

In Call of Duty at least, your health will improve if you're able to find cover. If the enemy shoots you too much just stay low or hidden until you've regained some health to return fire. In The Last of Us you don't want to lose health packs so much as you'll either need to find one again for use or will need the parts to craft one all over.

The modern age of gaming doesn't offer as many in-game cheats as it once did. There are some games that have them out there, but the only way to exploit a game (if it's still out there) is through a GameShark, Game Genie, or whatever might be available. I'm not sure if there are any available for the PlayStation 3 console in particular.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 17 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
616 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 1, 2014

The OP and the poster above me should just admit what we've all suspected over the last decade or so. You got into video games due to the acceptance of "nerd culture" in the mainstream. The reality is you don't actually have a true legitimate passion for playing video games, but follow the trend (or even fad) that video games are currently enjoying in the mainstream.

If this were the 90s or 80s you would most likely view the activity or hobby of playing video games with less acceptance and go back to watching Family Matters while rolling your eyes at us weirdoes for being obsessed with a "child's toy".

In short, be true to yourself and just go watch a movie. Deep down you don't want to play video games, but pop-culture tells you, you do. Fight the power and be yourself, gaming isn't for you.

Or, at the very least just stick to playing Angry Birds and Candy Rush Saga on your phone.

I love JRPGs, but hate anime... Is that legal?
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 17 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8388 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 1, 2014

JefHaze6 wrote:

I only own a few games, but on 2 of them, i'm stuck and cant defeat something to journey forward through the game. On The Last Of Us, I'm in a building and must defeat 5 clickers to proceed. And on Call Of Duty Black Ops, I can't make it through an objective to reach the next checkpoint. again, I've been trying for a week. I'm playing them both on the easiest level. I'm following walkthroughs on youtube, but I'm still unable to advance. I enjoy playing the games (at least I did until now) and I want to see what lies ahead. Is there a way to finish playing these games?  Why do they make the games so hard on the beginners level? I think in the Call Of Duty, the objective should be broken down into 2 smaller objectives. And for The Last Of Us, IDK, maybe start out with only 3 clickers to defeat at once until later in the game.  

Edit: Updated label. For more information on labels, click here: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/Labels-Best-Practices-in-PS-General/td-p/...

Thie post above is pure crap. There no need to put a community down like this. There are many great people here that are willing to help. But there are times tey can no t either. People posted some decent information to the op to help with the games he or she is having troubles with. We do not need coments like these especially the racial parts of them. I have reorted this to the mods already. There are things you say if you dont like stuff here. Racial comments arnt one of them.

Edit: Removed iinflammatory content. -Super_Nova2k13

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 17 (124 Views)
0 Likes