PlayStation MVP
19279 posts

Re: Is there a reason why not many people are playing KZ SF Online?

Dec 2, 2013
In addition to all of the good reasons stated above, keep in mind that the PS4 just came out and that it is not readily available to the public at retail. There are not nearly as many PS4s in circulation as there are PS3s, so the number of people online is going to be drastically smaller.
Message 11 of 32 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13851 posts

Dec 2, 2013

I actually think KZ is so bad that I will probably trade it and ghosts for BF4.

It just has to be better.

I'm disappointed with Ghosts' having quick scoping everywhere.. What is the point in playing a game where everyone is using the same loadout.

Message 12 of 32 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19834 posts

Dec 2, 2013

AF_739 wrote:
No aim assist really put me off, Thumbsticks are way harder to aim with than with a mouse, no reason to have that at all. Also, with all the weapons unlocked, I have nothing to work for except some reticules. It would be funner with aim assist, but all in all ghost is much more fun, havnt played bf4

no aim assist?  for a console game?

i remember back in the days when my brother was playing Syphon Filter oline with 1 analog stick and direction buttons ..and he can do headshots easily..

while i can't even aim straight at a target! Smiley Sad

so comparing the psp to the console game...  with a game controller it's better.. much better....

i always though aim assist was for offline .. when you put the game on easy i think that's feature will auto enable..

didn't know that it's also available online..

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 32 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
614 posts

Dec 2, 2013

Yes, there is. The PlayStation 4 just released a couple of weeks ago, and only has a fraction of the users that PS3 has. Also, other games, and people still playing PS3 games. I'm going to play nothing but AC4 for a long time and then go play Dark Arisen on my PS3 (Best. Free. Game. Ever! PS+ is great), with breaks for RESOGUN. And then I have about 20 other games downloaded on my PS3 that need playing. Hopefully when I'm done with all of those, Diablo III will finally have released for PS4.

digitalseraph2.jpg

Add me as a friend to chat or just play games -- PSNid: seraphim_falconu

checkoutbanner.jpg

Message 14 of 32 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5627 posts

Dec 2, 2013

COD is the worst franchise ever created..

photo original_zpsuu822nnr.jpg
Message 15 of 32 (102 Views)
Welcoming Committee
13851 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 2, 2013

dulun18 wrote:

AF_739 wrote:
No aim assist really put me off, Thumbsticks are way harder to aim with than with a mouse, no reason to have that at all. Also, with all the weapons unlocked, I have nothing to work for except some reticules. It would be funner with aim assist, but all in all ghost is much more fun, havnt played bf4

no aim assist?  for a console game?

i remember back in the days when my brother was playing Syphon Filter oline with 1 analog stick and direction buttons ..and he can do headshots easily..

while i can't even aim straight at a target! Smiley Sad

so comparing the psp to the console game...  with a game controller it's better.. much better....

i always though aim assist was for offline .. when you put the game on easy i think that's feature will auto enable..

didn't know that it's also available online..

Yeah it has none, unlike the previous ones.

It makes the game feel really odd. I do okay.. That's because I'm used to playing FPS on PC with control pads... But playing against people who aren't used to it is a disgusting feeling...

It's probably the worst FPS I've ever played honestly.

I don't even take that lightly since I did also play Homefront... So much potential blown there too...

Unfortunately I find it hard to believe there will ever be another FPS this poorly made.

Message 16 of 32 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
40 posts

Dec 2, 2013
@dulun18

No aim assist on multiplayer. It really takes the fun out of the game. All console FPS should have aim assist. Or at least the option to turn it on or off. Its not about sucking at aiming, but thinking we can aim just as good with thumbsticks as with a mouse is just laughable
Message 17 of 32 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13851 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 2, 2013

AF_739 wrote:
@dulun18

No aim assist on multiplayer. It really takes the fun out of the game. All console FPS should have aim assist. Or at least the option to turn it on or off. Its not about sucking at aiming, but thinking we can aim just as good with thumbsticks as with a mouse is just laughable

I actually can...

But believe me. It's equally no fun for me shooting down people struggling. Whats the point if I don't get challenged. I feel bad everytime I play it. It's like I'm in a race while I have a car vs someone running. It's just totally pointless.

Message 18 of 32 (96 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
19279 posts

Dec 2, 2013

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

COD is the worst franchise ever created..

It's not the worst franchise ever by any means, but the milking of the franchise needs to stop. There are some enjoyable CoD games out there (WaW being my favorite), but it's long overstayed its welcome.

Message 19 of 32 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19834 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 2, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

AF_739 wrote:
@dulun18

I actually can...

But believe me. It's equally no fun for me shooting down people struggling. Whats the point if I don't get challenged. I feel bad everytime I play it. It's like I'm in a race while I have a car vs someone running. It's just totally pointless.

the reason i asked because i didn't know that aim assist was even available for online..

since isn't it an unfair advantage for the other players? with no aim assist?

I play killzone 2 online every now and then .. and i don't think there's aim assist with that game.... :/

oh!!Smiley Surprised!  now i understand!!   now i understand why those who played killzone keep calling call of duty are for noobs.. etc.. they keep labblinng about it during the wait time inthe lobby but i have no idea what they are talking about...  i've always thought they were talking about me .. since my clag tag  was ..  [NOOB] dulun 18 ...  but now i understand..

actually playing shooters game WITHOUT aim assist is like using a laptop mouse pad for the first time for me... i didn't know how to use it.. and it's taking sometimes to get used to it.. but it's possible.. 

i'm also used to using this mouse type as well.. i'm sure most people will have problem using it but i'm fine with it...there's a learning curve

mouse

now that both of you mentioned about aim assist.. .. which i thought was only for offline..   i didn't know it was also available online as well..

now i understand why BF and COD was so popular online..

and true.. killzone games have no aim assist (it's been like that.. i think..)   .. maybe offline.. but i don't remember online... i've been playing killzone 2 online for so long that i forgot and thought that all games are like it.. with no aim assist..  but i guess not.. 

the only two games i play online are Killzone 2 and Uncharted 2...

wait a minute..  does Uncharted has aim assist?..

:/ i have to replay these games.. to see.. i have to check

nice talking to both of you Smiley Happy

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 20 of 32 (82 Views)
0 Likes