Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

Re: Is there a reason why not many people are playing KZ SF Online?

[ Edited ]
Dec 2, 2013

JermVVarfare wrote:
"No aim assist on multiplayer. It really takes the fun out of the game. All console FPS should have aim assist. Or at least the option to turn it on or off. Its not about sucking at aiming, but thinking we can aim just as good with thumbsticks as with a mouse is just laughable"

Couldn't disagree more. Aim assist is a crutch. If it's even an option in any MP FPS it should a lockable one. It's more of an annoyance/hindrance IMO and I don't wan to turn it off and be at a disadvantage against others who don't.

I hate "sticky aim" especially and I wish the meme that it's mandatory in console shooters would die a slow and painful death.

Well..

Message 31 of 32 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Limit Breaker
22609 posts

Re: Is there a reason why not many people are playing KZ SF Online?

[ Edited ]
Dec 2, 2013

JermVVarfare wrote:
Actual recoil and no aim assist? I might actually have to try out this KillZone MP.

when i first bought  Killzone 2 .. when i played it... it's different..

when you run and when you fired.. it's different from other games.. but that i'm used to now... i didn't feel anything at all

but for those who never played it.. you will feel it when you play the game for the first time....

if i have to say.. it's like a sense of heaviness of sort.. like in real life how a soldier has to carry all those gears into combat..

. i played killzone 2 online since i got it for $10 a few years back on black friday...  for some reason i just keep going back to this game .. i play some uncharted 2.. but 95% of the time it's killzone 2 online ...

.. tried the COD and BF, killzone 3..  but.. keep coming back here.. .to killzone 2

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 32 of 32 (97 Views)
0 Likes