Oct 31 2013
By: nmikej Monster Hunter 39 posts

Is there a point to CAW in WWE 2k14?

[ Edited ]
7 replies 590 views Edited Mar 23, 2014

is there a point in a Caw? i dont want to spend hours creating guy then not be able to use him in a story mode unlike it was in almost every wwe game until '12/'13

Mod Edit: Updated title to be as descriptive as possible. Check here for more information. Thanks! - TheTwistedCanuck

Message 1 of 8 (590 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5241 posts

Re: WWE 2k14

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2014

If ya looking for 2 gain trophys, then yes, if not then no....

Your 1st and ONLY 2-Time 2013 Digital Lesuire's Queen Of War!!~~

Never ask questions you don't wanna know da answers to!!~~

You don't have 2 love me,You don't even have 2 like me, But you WILL Respect me!!~~

Loved by few, Hated by many, Respected by All!!~~

The Fear of Death, is far greater then Death itself,
The Fear of the Unknown is the greatest fear of them all!!

The Undertaker!!~~
Message 2 of 8 (502 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 18, 2014

what up

Message 3 of 8 (427 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Mar 18, 2014

Creating wrestlers is currently my favorite part of WWE games. I can easily create myself or anthing from my imagination and have tem compete against current and legendary superstars. And with the features that WWE games have, like creating your own show, arenas, and belts, you can literally create your own show with your own creations having storylines.

Also, you can create superstars that are currently not in the game. Using the feature to get creations that others made online can help. Want superstars like old Hulk Hogan in the game? You can simply get him via online creations and use him how you wish.

Message 4 of 8 (425 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6977 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 18, 2014

WWE 2K14 has 30 years of Wrestlemania where you play the best Wrestlemania matchs (note that's it's limited to who is in the game). However you can use your CAWs in Universe which imo is the highlight of the game. 30 years of Wrestlemania is ok but it's definitely better than Road to Wrestlemania imo.

Like Jigsaw said there's trophies for using a CAW.

JayJay 2515 signature

2 time Face of The WWE Champion
Message 5 of 8 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6977 posts

Mar 18, 2014

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Creating wrestlers is currently my favorite part of WWE games. I can easily create myself or anthing from my imagination and have tem compete against current and legendary superstars. And with the features that WWE games have, like creating your own show, arenas, and belts, you can literally create your own show with your own creations having storylines.

Also, you can create superstars that are currently not in the game. Using the feature to get creations that others made online can help. Want superstars like old Hulk Hogan in the game? You can simply get him via online creations and use him how you wish.

Just wanna point out that Hulk Hogan is in the game.

JayJay 2515 signature

2 time Face of The WWE Champion
Message 6 of 8 (415 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Mar 18, 2014

JayJay2515 wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Just wanna point out that Hulk Hogan is in the game.

lol I'm a bit behind.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 8 (413 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5241 posts

Mar 23, 2014

You can Unlock the NWO Hogan as well Smiley Happy

Your 1st and ONLY 2-Time 2013 Digital Lesuire's Queen Of War!!~~

Never ask questions you don't wanna know da answers to!!~~

You don't have 2 love me,You don't even have 2 like me, But you WILL Respect me!!~~

Loved by few, Hated by many, Respected by All!!~~

The Fear of Death, is far greater then Death itself,
The Fear of the Unknown is the greatest fear of them all!!

The Undertaker!!~~
Message 8 of 8 (370 Views)
0 Likes