First Son
8 posts

Re: Is there a place where I can buy PSN cards ONLINE?

Jan 22, 2010

Haha, you did indeed.  Actually, some people may not have a credit card at all, as many options selling online might accept Paypal, and not buying from a store may mean that person doesn't have a store near them which sells the cards.  Really, you can be creative and find reasons why someone might need what they need.  Just trust that they know what they need, and then offer the information they've asked for if possible.

I think most of these online code e-mailers are too expensive though...so I may just have to jump through some hoops to save money and buy it at retail cost.

Message 21 of 33 (285 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 15, 2010

It's actually not that hilarious... to buy songs for rockband unplugged you need the PSN card....the system doesn't offer a credit card option.

Message 22 of 33 (285 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 8, 2010
Well you can buy them at pcgamesupply.com, it's a very safe place. You choose a card from $10-$50, a $10 card costs $15.99. You put in your credit card info, and your phone number. They call you to your number, to confirm and then you get your code online. It's a 100% safe. It's one of the best sites, google it if you want.
Message 23 of 33 (285 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 15, 2010

Hi All,

I just made an online purchase through Gamebrother.com

their prices are reasonable ... and i got the code like instantly ... in less than 5 minutes ....

I highly recommend...

Thanx

Message 24 of 33 (285 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 18, 2011

I've tried numerous times to use a credit card and a debit card but it always says my info is incorrect when i know it's not.  Idk what the hell is wrong with psn

Message 25 of 33 (285 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 18, 2011

You probably needa update it.

Message 26 of 33 (285 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9693 posts

Dec 21, 2011

This site is pretty good, i've used it several times and it's very quick.

http://www.pcgamesupply.com/

Message 27 of 33 (285 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 30, 2012

PCGameSupply sells them, as well as many other game cards.. There's no bidding or anything, you just purchase and use. Simple.

Message 28 of 33 (285 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 23, 2012

You can buy $20 and $50 cards online from Best Buy or Game Stop and they will Email you your code, no need to wait for them to deliver a physical card or go to a store and pick one up. Plus they don't charge extra at Best Buy or Game Stop, sites like PC Game supply and others charge you extra, for example it's $12.99 for a $10 code and $24.99 for a $20 code, so you are much better off getting the $20 or $50 codes from Game Stop or Best Buy because the $20 and $50 codes cost you exactly that $20 and $50, however PC Game Supply is the only one I found that has $10 codes to purchase online and have a code Emailed, Best Buy has $10 cards but you have to go to the store and get them or wait for them in the mail, why they can send you a code in an email for $20 and $50 cards but not a $10 card is beyond me but that's how it is lol.

To answer the question why would we need those if we have credit cards? PSN has a big problem with thier system and it denies ALOT of cards for no reason at all, mine will not work at all, I called SONY and the guy was extremely rude and did absolutly no research into it at all and told me to just buy PSN cards because there is nothing they can do about it.

Message 29 of 33 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
817 posts

Jul 24, 2012

LordPG wrote:
Thats right, I dont want to go to any store so is there any place where I can buy them ONLINE? I've e-mailed Meijer and Blockbuster but none seem to even know what PSN cards are. NAy suggestion?

amazon.com sells PSN Cards.

Sorry if it was already mentioned. I didn't read through the whole thread.

Message 30 of 33 (381 Views)
0 Likes