Highlighted
Sep 22 2008
By: LordPG Sackboy 492 posts

Is there a place where I can buy PSN cards ONLINE?

32 replies 7325 views Edited Sep 22, 2008
Thats right, I dont want to go to any store so is there any place where I can buy them ONLINE? I've e-mailed Meijer and Blockbuster but none seem to even know what PSN cards are. NAy suggestion?
Message 1 of 33 (7,325 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2958 posts

Re: Is there a place where I can buy PSN cards ONLINE?

Sep 22, 2008
ebay
Photobucket
Message 2 of 33 (7,325 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5360 posts

Sep 22, 2008

yeah ebay is the only place ive seen them online

Message 3 of 33 (7,325 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
492 posts

Sep 22, 2008

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

Edit: prices are high $65 for a $50 PSN card!?

Any other suggestions?

Message 4 of 33 (7,325 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
235 posts

Sep 22, 2008

I have yet to see them online anywhere, but do have a few suggestions for you or anybody else not able to locate them in store.

-Call SONY/SCEA, someone there may be able to help you. I listed "SONY/SCEA" because I am not sure whether it would be more helpful for you to call SONY, or the SCEA themselves.

-Sonystyle.com would probably be the first place I would think would get them.. They do not list them yet, but if anybody will, they will probably be one of the first. You could also call them, they may be able to point you in the right direction.

-Amazon.com may offer them shortly because they generally offer playstation items. There is nothing saying/suggesting this is correct, I am just guessing based on the fact that Amazon.com is a large online retailer and they sell Playstation items.

-If you know somebody that lives near a retailer that carries them, ask them to buy you one and mail it to you (figure out payment option through them).

I know it is not exactly what you wanted to hear, but hopefully that can help you somewhat. Good luck!

Message Edited by allstreet on 09-22-2008 01:16 AM
Have a good day Smiley Very Happy
Sackboy
492 posts

Sep 22, 2008

allstreet wrote:

I have yet to see them online anywhere, but do have a few suggestions for you or anybody else not able to locate them in store.

-Call SONY/SCEA, someone there may be able to help you. I listed "SONY/SCEA" because I am not sure whether it would be more helpful for you to call SONY, or the SCEA themselves.

-Sonystyle.com would probably be the first place I would think would get them.. They do not list them yet, but if anybody will, they will probably be one of the first. You could also call them, they may be able to point you in the right direction.

-Amazon.com may offer them shortly because they generally offer playstation items. There is nothing saying/suggesting this is correct, I am just guessing based on the fact that Amazon.com is a large online retailer and they sell Playstation items.

-If you know somebody that lives near a retailer that carries them, ask them to buy you one and mail it to you (figure out payment option through them).

I know it is not exactly what you wanted to hear, but hopefully that can help you somewhat. Good luck!

Message Edited by allstreet on 09-22-2008 01:16 AM

Actually, you were very helpful, I'll try those suggestions, thanks!

Message 6 of 33 (7,325 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7350 posts

Sep 23, 2008

ebay.com

Sneeches Trophy Card
Message 7 of 33 (7,325 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 21, 2009

Just get a prepaid credit card.

It's easier and much more better, cause you don't have to worry about your money be taken

beacuse funds are added to psn and they are not refundable.

Message 8 of 33 (7,325 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7613 posts

Mar 21, 2009
You know wat I find hilarious about your question if you wanna buy a PSN Card ONLINE then you must obviously have a credit card or debit card so why not just use that to buy stuff on the Playstation Store.
Message 9 of 33 (7,325 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3841 posts

Mar 21, 2009
I always just go to the store.  Guess I am too impatient to wait for something to ship online .
Message Edited by Ares_Is_Dead on 03-21-2009 04:53 PM
>
Message 10 of 33 (7,325 Views)
0 Likes