Dec 21 2012
By: plaZeHD7 I Only Post Everything 875 posts

Is their any body that plays Uncharted 2: Among Thieves multi-player?

3 replies 82 views Edited Dec 21, 2012

Hey, guys, after a disaster year with my Xbox 360, I decided to buy a PlayStation 3[reason number two being The Last Of Us]. I picked up Uncharted 2: Among Thieves and Little Big Planet 2. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is easily a masterpiece and it is the best game I have ever played, and oh boy, does the game look beautiful? the single-player campaign was amazing, i loved all the characters, setting, story, and overall it was just an amazing experience. I thought the game doesn't have a good replay value, but i was wrong. I could play as other hero characters[i played as Chloe and you know why] and i could do other cool stuff.

WOW

After that, i jumped to the multi-player, and it was/is very hard to find any players, but one day i got lucky and played a full match. It loved it so much, it was unique and fun, but it is a shame that almost nobody plays it. The good thing is that i have no trouble with finding co-op matches.

So, please guys play Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Multiplayer.

Message 1 of 4 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4926 posts

Re: Is their any body that plays Uncharted 2: Among Thieves multi-player?

Dec 21, 2012

I highly recommend picking up Uncharted 3. The multiplayer on it is much better than the Uncharted 2 multiplayer IMO.

semajmarc87
My YouTube | My Twitter
210+ Subscribers | 1,500+ Followers
Message 2 of 4 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1416 posts

Dec 21, 2012
I don't but ppl do and yes uc3 is very good online
Message 3 of 4 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Dec 21, 2012
i would get UC3 the online is far better then uc2 and the story is even better then uc2
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Message 4 of 4 (53 Views)
0 Likes