Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Re: Is the Ps4 really less money than the Xbox ONE, and some other alarming questions.

Jul 29, 2013

All you really need to know is it works and its better than being over priced just because of a stupid motion camera. PlayStation made a good choice and im sticking by their great choice and thats that! 

Message 11 of 32 (227 Views)
Last Guardian
8993 posts

Re: Is the Ps4 really less money than the Xbox ONE, and some other alarming questions.

Jul 29, 2013
Want to whine about your personall choices?

Want to waste peoples time with totally invalid points?

Want to troll and actually have people believe you?

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/general_discussion/f/3817.aspx

Message 12 of 32 (206 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

Jul 29, 2013

JASONxxVOORHEES wrote:
Want to whine about your personall choices?

Want to waste peoples time with totally invalid points?

Want to troll and actually have people believe you?

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/general_discussion/f/3817.aspx

The reply counts on that forum are very telling.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 13 of 32 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2599 posts

Jul 29, 2013
Yes, it is. The reason why is because we are not forced to use the pervert spy camera that is forced with X1. The X1 is $100 more because of the camera.
Message 14 of 32 (193 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
923 posts

Jul 29, 2013
PS+ is less than xblive,by almost 20$. And ps4 is abt $100 less than xb1 not only bc of the camera btw.
.................!!!
Message 15 of 32 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
8993 posts

Jul 29, 2013
Also there is a reason people do this..... M$
Message 16 of 32 (184 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2013

1. Yes. It was confirmed that the Eye was removed very shortly before E3 to be more competitive with the Xbox One. It is irrelevant in the long run because it helped Sony tremendously and I prefer it without the camera but this fact has been confirmed.

2. The Kinect and Move at the end of the day were just pet projects by Sony and Microsoft to toy with new game interactivity. The Move was almost entirely useless during it's life so far with very few exceptions, and the Kinect was great for bowling and dancing games. These additions are always shy of the support they need to be truly useful and fun to use. The Move I knew from the get go would be almost entirely unsupported by Sony and my same intuition remains the same for the PSEYE for PS4. Kinect I enjoyed for the bowling and dancing games but everything else I tried with it just sucked. Move was exciting to play a few games with but never has either had enough support to justify their cost even though I ended up buying both. I won't buy the Eye for the PS4 until well after launch and after I see some interesting uses for it that justify the price.

3. The entire network is being upgraded and I am not sure where you heard otherwise and/or never looked into it adequately before posting. The whole point of requiring you to pay for PS+ with the PS4 IS because of the superior service it will offer (compared to the online service for PS3) and the cost pays for that updated online multiplayer infrastructure. Not to mention that you get all the added benefits of PS+ itself with free games, wallpapers, themes... as well as it being cross-platform between your PS3 and PSVITA which is awesome b/c you will essentially get free games on all the consoles with 1 PS+ account. I think the Xbox One still definitely has the better infrastructure for cross-game chat and a lot of other stuff, but Sony this time around has certainly beat them with the sheer amount of bonuses you get with a single PS+ account.

The only way the Xbox One could be competitive with Sony in regards to their Xbox Live option is if Microsoft gave perks to you to be able to download extras and bonuses across all Windows devices. Like if you have a Windows Phone 8 or if you are running Windows 8 on your computer, then with your Xbox Live Gold account not only can you get free games and monthly bonuses and perks on your Xbox One, but also get free apps on your computer and cell phone tied to the same email as your Xbox Live account.... but this hasn't happened so Sony is definitely ahead of the game.

Message 17 of 32 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
521 posts

Jul 29, 2013

1) The Playstation 4 camera only costs $60 so the PS4 still ends up being cheaper if you factor it in, and almost nobody cares about Kinect/PS4 Camera anyways

2) Sony is still releases games for the MOVE, and plenty of games are featuring MOVE support

3) They already talked about having a massive overhaul with the network and interface (unless you are both blind and deaf so that you couldn't hear and see all of the new features and upgrades). Plus PS+ gives you free games and 40+ discounts every week whereas XBLA will give you roughly 20 discounts on a good week (its usually ~15) and no free games.

Message 18 of 32 (150 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jul 29, 2013

Assassins creed 2 this week, next week will be another free game on xbox 360 not one

I'm not buying an xbox one either

I honestly believe the playstation move was a complete failure and should be taken away

you compared playstations rip-off kinect to kinect 2.0, just wanted to say that its not even close to being the same look at the illumiroom

also, I don't hate either console I just honestly believe playstation has made about 20 marketing ploys from nothing and accomplished a lot of sales by having 1 stage of better hardware and unforcing a **bleep** camera on a community that not 1 single person wants the camera ha. I guess it's like playstations 1uping xboxs removing the Nazi Germany lockdown check. Given the online gaming experience (2 generations as opposed to playstation's 1 generation of a network) and community that I feel is far superior in skill in games that I personally like with games that definitely glitch less I would say 360 was better than ps3. I honestly do hope that ps4 is better than xbox one. I know for a fact xbox got their **bleep** together and are going to make a console with insane amounts of exclusives. If playstation can pull out the big guns and win the next generation of console wars, it would become a gamers market and be a much better community.

Also I want to specify on what I meant with gaming experience

if you play skyrim on ps3 and xbox, the experience is a lot worse on ps3. Alongside games like black ops 2 zombies where you can't even have a room of people with upgraded guns or the game lags to 0 fps. I am not a fan of single player games, with bad multiplayer. I hope playstation can start making some exclusive games that would show off that .3% of better hardware I keep hearing about. I know I did kind of attack the ps3, and ps4 in this thread, but if I just made another fanboy section I wouldn't have gotten all you puppets to look here. 

If playstation 4 can get ico and make a shadow of the colossus game the way it should be it could be the greatest game ever

BUT if you compare games I'd say xbox is going to have over 5x the exclusives

how many dumb exclusives for the 2 consoles are there really tho, they are trying its all hit and miss and ps4 will definitely hit. The company starting to care about the people will be batting well next year, lets hope playstation isn't  slacking behind. 

Playstation please pay the companies money to produce great games that the past consoles have held

How many great games can you name from playstations past that don't exist anymore or are not being made anymore

Ape escape, siphon filter > call of duty, I seen spyro and crash coming back it could be perfect

I think that if we push the companies to their hardest working, we could achieve greatness as a whole for everyone no matter what you play on

Message 19 of 32 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
242 posts

Jul 29, 2013

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good points peck. I'm sorry if I'm trashing on it a little, but ps spends hundreds of millions of dollars to market **bleep** talking the Xbox. While also getting sued, clearly stealing kinect camera and wiimote, and still claiming it's best while underselling 360 and Wii. I had 360 and every single game that was made for both was better on xbox. The new architecture (x86) will change that, but how is playstation going to push the same oh our system is more powerful garbage on people? Ps3 was more powerful than xbox 360. I honestly wouldn't even consider buying a ps4 for the following reasons

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ah buddy! PS3 has out sold 360 Last I checked back in Dec.2012 it had out sold 360 by 1 million or more!

Message 20 of 32 (160 Views)
0 Likes