Treasure Hunter
5903 posts

Re: Is the PS4 about to crush the Xbox One?

Aug 4, 2013
Genetically altered sheeple
Smart phone and gps implanted chips
Radios implanted into your brain
Homes and cars that automate themselves
Pick and choose cloning
Survailence everywhere

Your society is stuck in the dark ages

Get an Xbox and move forward
Message 31 of 56 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13775 posts

Aug 4, 2013

Arkthur_us wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

why does this have to be about competition on whos winning or losing?

Because of mandatory Kinect.

I'd wish Microsoft all the best and buy both if it wasn't for that horrible device.

Microsoft do not deserve to be in the console market, much like Nintendo didn't when they launched the Wii.

Actually they wont be there for much longer. Wii U is dying, I hope it's not due to poor advertising. it's likely it is, but I really hope it's motion control gaming that people don't want which means MS are in deep trouble.

Also gaming lives on without jumping around when gaming is supposed to be relaxing and fun, it's not supposed to be a workout..

I hate motion controllers and I wish they'd all go away. I hate Move too.. That thing needs to leave along with the Wiimote and Kinect.

Actually, motion control is not the problem, otherwise the Wii wouldn't have been the winner of the last console war. 

The WiiU problems comes from the lack of power and the lack of a sturdy mp service. The reason I don't think Kinect is worth a dime it's because it tries to implement motion control on base hardcore games, and sometimes that makes it feel lacking. 

We do also have to consider how many gamers own a Wii?

I don't count WiiFit or WiiSports as games, they are fitness tools.

The actual gamers bought stuff like Mario Kart, Zelda, and so on. The ones that bought the gimmicky titles certainly weren't core gamers.

Eh.. Maybe theres a market for pleasing the non core base of gamers too though. I'm just really concerned about being replaced by them.

Message 32 of 56 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
12019 posts

Aug 4, 2013
Are you serious right now.... SMDH....
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Message 33 of 56 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5903 posts

Aug 4, 2013
Message 34 of 56 (161 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Aug 6, 2013

I don't think either company is going to crush one another. If one is completely sold out this holiday consumers will probably buy the other system. There are plenty of people I know that plan on getting both eventually, so if PS4s are unavailable and Xbox One's are on the shelf they will just grab one. Both companies will do fine, and we will not know if one truly crushes the other until a few years have passed to compare sales, exclusive game quality, etc. I know one thing, though the Wii U is about to get crushed thats for sure, until a proper HD Mario/Zelda/Metroid get released, IF the system is still around by the time those games show up in 2 or so years!

Message 35 of 56 (126 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 6, 2013
It's pretty stupid that the xbox one kenect always has to be watching you it must be funded by the NSA. PS4 all the way.
Message 36 of 56 (124 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Aug 7, 2013

I hope it is not a landslide because that is bad for the consumer.

Message 37 of 56 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10151 posts

Aug 7, 2013

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

Xbox One is the way of the future.

so was the betamax tape in the 80s

Message 38 of 56 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1633 posts

Aug 7, 2013

Absinthetic wrote:

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

Xbox One is the way of the future.

so was the betamax tape in the 80s

and laser disc

Got my Vita for $50. Woot.
Message 39 of 56 (111 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Aug 7, 2013

yowzerz wrote:

I don't think either company is going to crush one another. If one is completely sold out this holiday consumers will probably buy the other system. There are plenty of people I know that plan on getting both eventually, so if PS4s are unavailable and Xbox One's are on the shelf they will just grab one. Both companies will do fine, and we will not know if one truly crushes the other until a few years have passed to compare sales, exclusive game quality, etc. I know one thing, though the Wii U is about to get crushed thats for sure, until a proper HD Mario/Zelda/Metroid get released, IF the system is still around by the time those games show up in 2 or so years!

I really, reaaally hope they stop pushing the same franchises into Nintendo fan's troaths. I mean, we all know that if Nintendo ever gets in trouble the only thing they have to do is release a Zelda or Mario game to get back in bussines. But come on, does it hurt so much to try and do new things? 

In my opinion, Nintendo should restrict to handhelds, at least on that they are a force to be feared.

Message 40 of 56 (102 Views)
0 Likes