Platinum
55190 posts

Re: How Many Of You Found The Power Button Is difficult to press?

Feb 4, 2014

My eject works just dandy but that power button doesn't do anything.  A light touch, heavy touch, barely touch, press down hard, and anything else just leaves it there on and looking at me like "Whatchyagonnado now punk!"

Message 41 of 47 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20304 posts

Feb 4, 2014

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

My eject works just dandy but that power button doesn't do anything.  A light touch, heavy touch, barely touch, press down hard, and anything else just leaves it there on and looking at me like "Whatchyagonnado now punk!"

You sure you're pressing the bottom of the power strip (where the little icon is) and holding it in for about a second?

Message 42 of 47 (188 Views)
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Feb 4, 2014

Evan297 wrote:
@Setzaroth

Is it because these guys can't find the spot to press?

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

I have  come to the conclusion that the PS4 is female.

You have to touch the body just right to get the best results for both her and your needs.

Phew... I was starting to lose faith in the forums.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 43 of 47 (181 Views)
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Re: Is the PS4 Power Button Difficult to Press?

[ Edited ]
Feb 4, 2014

heGOTmeAGAIN wrote:

Holy S**T.

Are we really talking about how hard it is to use the power button?

Or eject discs?

You can do both with the controller.

If your controller is dead it's your fault.

For the love of Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. Stop the madness.

At least he gets his lazy **bleep** out of the whatever he's sitting on to turn the **bleep** thing off.

Message 44 of 47 (177 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
875 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 4, 2014

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

That is weird. I can take a video if you want to really make sure about it.

Long, Live, Play ~PlayStation
Message 45 of 47 (162 Views)
Platinum
55190 posts

Feb 4, 2014

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

You sure you're pressing the bottom of the power strip (where the little icon is) and holding it in for about a second?

Yeah i've tapped it, just rested my finger on it, pressed it, waiting several seconds, I've tried it all.  Maybe I just have a bad button, its ok I'm not going to go make threads about it nor am I going to try and get a replacement. 

Message 46 of 47 (152 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

Feb 4, 2014

I can't believe how far this thread has gone. Let me add more. Smiley Very Happy I know it's not just the little square on the picture. What I meant was when you have to hold your finger on the button and wait the required amount of time for it to boot into Safe Mode it leaves you wondering if you're making good contact. At least it did for me...... Now I try to lay my entire finger along the whole length of the "button" to make sure but it still seems like a bad placement to me.

Message 47 of 47 (137 Views)
0 Likes