Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
4 posts

Re: GTA V player kick option.!

Oct 16, 2013
This is rediculous...Just minding my own business joining the odd mission now and then and I get kicked all the time, many times seconds after I leave the appartment. This function is abused all the time, needs to be seriously changed to a big majority vote, like 80% or something...Now it's just a joke.
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 68 (323 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 16, 2013
My god these guys are annoying...FIX IT NOW...
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 68 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13342 posts

Oct 16, 2013

I'm going to retract my statement that everyone deserves it.

Not true.

Getting kicked trying to play a mission, a race, a DM or something shouldn't happen, if anything players shouldn't be allowed to join crew games unless invited.

But getting kicked from free roam for being a clown, my previous statement stands for that, you deserve it if your blowing people up constantly.

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 68 (308 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 17, 2013
Pff...I don't get it. For each session that I get to do a fun mission with some other people I have to endure about 5 sessions of getting kicked whithin 10 seconds of leaving the appartment building...It saps the fun out of it greatly.

Maybe it would be an option to get a fixed amount of kick oppertunities per month so everyone has to think about when it's really worth to use it and these sad power hungry kick trolls are put out of business.

If you kick more than say 20 people a month (being generous) you're an antisocial douchelord who deserves to be in a pool with other kickers so you can play a game of who kicks whom first.
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 68 (287 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 17, 2013
Freakin numbskullz take bounty on my head then kicked again...fix it.
Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 68 (273 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 25, 2013
How do you kick a player? I've been playing gta 5 online and some jerk has a tank and keeps blowing me up, although I hate whining I can't figure out how to kick this player. It's completely annoying and for someone who actually played the game fairly and didn't cheat, I'm kind of upset. If you could please tell me, it would be much appreciated.
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 68 (212 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

last month
Sadly, the 'kick' option will be abused more often than not.If, you would like to navigate threw a trouble free lobby, then you can easily choose 'invite only', and you and your friends can safely partake in your usual activities. I'm confused though, for a extremely realistically violent game to have so many options to unrealistically, keep players safe.The argument seems to be that the 'KICK' option is necessary for players whom are bullied or constantly killed, unprovoked.Yet, no more reasons than that.but the abuse is rampant on so many levels, for so many reasons.It, to me, doesn't make sense to want to be in a lobby with people who aren't your friends, to do the same things you could in 'invite only'.it's as if you have a viable option, but choose to upset a lobby were a large, if not all, players are there to 'wild out'.If you have this real option, of 'invite only'...why go to a free lobby, and kick people out, for not being as you could be , in a 'INVITE ONLY'.....you are then the bully, in all actuality.and, in secret, at that.And, the position that higher level players with more weapons, can bully others .That's what happened to me, actually.but I didn't kick people off, I played missions, built up rp's, made friends .....and came back, periodically. I respect all views posted, but it is not, in my opinion, a good idea to 'kick' anyone from lobbies or missions.
Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 68 (37 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29489 posts

last month

kicking someone because they are constantly killing people?

what a low move thats just a lame reason to kick someone

the only reason the kick feature should be used is if someone is glitching

and as a matter of fact it shouldnt be kick feature it should be a report feature

and rockstar should be online looking at people who are being reported if they are hacking they should ban their psn names

kicking someone because they are costantly killiing someone in free roam?

lmao

Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 68 (35 Views)
0 Likes