Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Re: GTA V player kick option.!

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2013

kythunder wrote:

Mods,feel free to close this thread,it has run it's course.

Not it has not at all. You say you want the kick otion gone? Why other than your baby replies of twelve year old whining why? Tell me this if you got one dude on a map messing with you and wont leave you alone. He is a much higher lvl than you and due to this he got better weapons. He wont let you play cause he kust camp kills you over and over and over again. Not two or three times like 9 12 or 15 times he kills you in a row. No time to even try to run away or shoot back. You say your going to sit there and enjoy this and either not leave your self or remove him. Far as I am concerned he is the problem. He should be removed due to bad gamming habits not me leaving cause i get mad at  the **bleep** tard. The kick option is viable. It is abused im sure but there is times where it is required like what I just spok of. A player being a pure bulley. He knows he has an advantage and just uses it cause hes having fun not even thinking bout the other person at all. All he knows is hes stronger and hes going to step on the little man. Kick option stop s this from happening. 

Message 41 of 68 (13,328 Views)
Fender Bender
3334 posts

Oct 9, 2013
How many people are needed to vote for the kick to work ?
Image and video hosting by TinyPicHEAVY WEAPONS GUYImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 42 of 68 (13,314 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5102 posts

Oct 9, 2013
Wow, you can report people for winning, talk about catering to the causal fanbase.

I disagree about removing the kick feature from the game, i actually think a kick feature should be in every online game. It should require a majority vote to kick someone tho (9/16 yes votes to kick, with the option to down vote and if the kicker get 9 no kick votes then they are removed). If it really only does take 3 votes to kick someone, then whats stopping 3 people from clearing a room just to troll?
And the results are in, the winner of Sonys #20YearsOf Play poll is...
"Winner: SOCOM II: U.S. Navy Seals (24.74%)"​

It's a great day to be a SOCOM fan!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome job SOCOM fans, Worldwide!
Message 43 of 68 (13,309 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1581 posts

Oct 9, 2013

kythunder wrote:

docshady wrote:

kythunder wrote:

docshady wrote:

kythunder wrote:

Shows how much you think you know me because i never bother anyone,about the only time i go after someone is if they shoot me FIRST or they have a bounty on their head,i have always tried to get along with all other players,but i am not a crybaby who will report someone because they killed me 10 times,i can just leave and find another room,no big deal.

i find it hilarious that only people on this forum are ones actually defending the kick option,all over many forums and on R* forums,everyone is against it except the little 12 year olds who can't play.

Again, based on your posts and the general attitude you display during this discussion, I'd say its no wonder people find it hard to agree with you.  And it has nothing to do with the argument you have put forward, as you have given us no valid reason to rid the game of the kick function other then "OMG u giaez!!1111 it is teh sux111 get rid of teh kickz!"

Basically if people don't agree with you, they are "cry babies" , "12 year olds", etc, yet you present yourself in this thread with those very qualities.

Put together a proper argument if you want to make a suggestion.

My argument on the matter is valid,there's only one reason for this option,it's for the crybabies and i will stand by that as has thousands of other people...There is absolutely no other reason for it in a game other than to give the whiners a easy way out..

And i wouldn't even have that big of a problem with it if it was at least fair but only 3 people have to vote to kick in a room of 16? really?

People raised hell about this in gtaiv and i would have thought they would have learned something from that.

Yes, you say your argument is valid....by offering completely invalid reasoning.  This is not sufficient to get your point across.  "Crybabies", "Whiners".  "Remove kick because REASONS!".  I mean How do you expect forum posters and players online to take you seriously when you derp your way through the replies?

If I am correct, you want to remove kick.  But Why?  because it only takes 3 people to kick you?

Should you amend the kick feature to be a 50/50 split requiring a kick?

Should you remove kick all together and deal with the fallout?  (and there will be fallout)

Should Rockstar remove kick and implement a new method of dealing with griefers?

See what I'm doing here?  I'm trying to clarify the issue and offer possible solutions.  Had the OP had done that, you might have had more success and some sympathy.

It basically comes down to this.  People may have raised hell about it in 4 and maybe they are doing it again now that 5 is out (I seriously doubt it), but its there for a reason.  Griefers are there and always will be.  They need to be dealt with, and the kick option is needed for that.  If you get caught in the crossfire and get kicked for no reason, suck it up and move on.  Its a game and there's plenty of lobbies.

You haven't looked around then,because nobody wants the kick feature in V,the only people i have seen that want it are people on here and a few others that you can easily tell are like 12 or 13 years old,no real player wants this,it disrupts the game and even more so in this edition than in GTAIV,there is actually a petition to do away with it and hopefully R* listens to the people.

I have checked the GTA forums and though there is a few topics on how kick is getting abused, its far from the revolution you seem to describe.  In fact, there are more people defending its existence.  Rockstar will not bow down to a petition because a few people are **bleep** by getting kicked.

The CoD generation doesn't constitute real players, sorry to tell you.  You are living in a dream world.  Thank god its not the real world.  Kick will stay.  Yes, it has been, and will continue to be abused, but it will be used more for removing griefers and troublesome players from an otherwise entertaining game.

You are wrong.

You have no argument.

The game is better without your suggestion.

doc shady signature
Message 44 of 68 (13,276 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1581 posts

Oct 9, 2013

Black0Panther wrote:

kythunder wrote:

Not it has not at all. You say you want the kick otion gone? Why other than your baby replies of twelve year old whining why? Tell me this if you got one dude on a map messing with you and wont leave you alone. He is a much higher lvl than you and due to this he got better weapons. He wont let you play cause he kust camp kills you over and over and over again. Not two or three times like 9 12 or 15 times he kills you in a row. No time to even try to run away or shoot back. You say your going to sit there and enjoy this and either not leave your self or remove him. Far as I am concerned he is the problem. He should be removed due to bad gamming habits not me leaving cause i get mad at  the **bleep** tard. The kick option is viable. It is abused im sure but there is times where it is required like what I just spok of. A player being a pure bulley. He knows he has an advantage and just uses it cause hes having fun not even thinking bout the other person at all. All he knows is hes stronger and hes going to step on the little man. Kick option stop s this from happening. 

Black0Panther, 2 things, I totally agree with you, 100%, kudo'd.

And your sig creeps me the hell out lol

doc shady signature
Message 45 of 68 (13,275 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Oct 10, 2013

docshady wrote:

Black0Panther wrote:

kythunder wrote:

Black0Panther, 2 things, I totally agree with you, 100%, kudo'd.

And your sig creeps me the hell out lol

Smiley Very Happy

Message 46 of 68 (13,265 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Oct 10, 2013

I agree completely I was playing GTA 5 Online one day and a message saying some players decide to vote me off the server. Its **bleep**. I play GTA online to kill real players only not the police and not the pedestrian. 

Message 47 of 68 (13,258 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Oct 10, 2013

Bicgoozgetten-69 wrote:

I agree completely I was playing GTA 5 Online one day and a message saying some players decide to vote me off the server. Its **bleep**. I play GTA online to kill real players only not the police and not the pedestrian. 

agreed its part of a game but for a higher lvl character make the game unplayable for a lower lvl one is not fair and a boot is deserved. Read my long post. This actually did happen. 

Message 48 of 68 (13,257 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 12, 2013

I agree with this dude, its annoying how easy it is to get kick, ive been kick about 5 times for doing nothing... unless its some kind of bug. do you guys get the "You have been kick from this server by the player" message?

Message 49 of 68 (13,023 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 12, 2013
i dont know if i would want the option removed as i dont even know how to kick people in the first place, but rockstar should really put restrictions on the kicking feature, its annoying when you get kicked for no reason
Message 50 of 68 (13,019 Views)
0 Likes