Reply
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/04/2012
Offline
1581 posts
 

Re: GTA V player kick option.!

Oct 8, 2013

kythunder wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

Black0Panther wrote:

userusb wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:
You say that, but how would you feel if you couldn't even play properly,, not because you're bad at the game, but just because someone has played more than you and just has better stuff than you?

You have no idea how many times someone else has killed me with a weapon I haven't unlocked yet, waited for me to respawn, then just did it again.

It's impossible to be free from the **bleep** who just want to spoil the fun for everyone else.

Just wait until people reach like rank 70. You can then call an airstrike on another player. How fair is that? The person can't even defend themselves

Are you serious? That sounds amazing and annoying as hell at the same time.


Yes he is I had same issue. Dude blew my head off with a much better weapon. Stole and wrecked my car. He re found me and kept basic spawn klilling me with the better weapon. Id die then come back him rinnng right at me and soon as I can move I hear Boom from gun and I go back into the wasted screen. It h appens more than you kow. I was lvl 5 he was lvl 12.


You can report people for griefing, you know.


You can't report someone for just killing you in a game....has the online community become that pussified? really?



Its quite obvious that you have no idea what grieving isor that you participate in it.  The community has not become softthey are just trying to avoid becoming like youor playing with people like you.

doc shady signature
Message 31 of 68 (808 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/07/2009
Online
13655 posts
 

Re: GTA V player kick option.!

[ Edited ]
Oct 8, 2013

You actually can. When you go to report players, Griefing is one of the reasons.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griefer

You can report people for annoying you on chat too.

It's justified. If you spawn, die, spawn, die, that's complete BS.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 32 of 68 (804 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/04/2012
Offline
1581 posts
 

Re: GTA V player kick option.!

Oct 8, 2013

glaciusx25 wrote:

You actually can. When you go to report players, Griefing is one of the reasons.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griefer

You can report people for annoying you on chat too.

It's justified. If you spawn, die, spawn, die, that's complete BS.


glaciusx25 understands the definition of griefing and is probably a good guy to game with or against.  Thunder, you obviously don't.  But based on your correspondence and general attitude so far in this topic, I'd say its highly likely you've done a bit of grieving in your day.

 

Kick is necessary and not going anywhere.

doc shady signature
Message 33 of 68 (798 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/27/2012
Online
3324 posts
 

Re: GTA V player kick option.!

Oct 8, 2013

Shows how much you think you know me because i never bother anyone,about the only time i go after someone is if they shoot me FIRST or they have a bounty on their head,i have always tried to get along with all other players,but i am not a crybaby who will report someone because they killed me 10 times,i can just leave and find another room,no big deal.

 

i find it hilarious that only people on this forum are ones actually defending the kick option,all over many forums and on R* forums,everyone is against it except the little 12 year olds who can't play.

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 34 of 68 (791 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/04/2012
Offline
1581 posts
 

Re: GTA V player kick option.!

Oct 9, 2013

kythunder wrote:

Shows how much you think you know me because i never bother anyone,about the only time i go after someone is if they shoot me FIRST or they have a bounty on their head,i have always tried to get along with all other players,but i am not a crybaby who will report someone because they killed me 10 times,i can just leave and find another room,no big deal.

 

i find it hilarious that only people on this forum are ones actually defending the kick option,all over many forums and on R* forums,everyone is against it except the little 12 year olds who can't play.


Again, based on your posts and the general attitude you display during this discussion, I'd say its no wonder people find it hard to agree with you.  And it has nothing to do with the argument you have put forward, as you have given us no valid reason to rid the game of the kick function other then "OMG u giaez!!1111 it is teh sux111 get rid of teh kickz!"

 

Basically if people don't agree with you, they are "cry babies" , "12 year olds", etc, yet you present yourself in this thread with those very qualities.

 

Put together a proper argument if you want to make a suggestion.

doc shady signature
Message 35 of 68 (782 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/27/2012
Online
3324 posts
 

Re: GTA V player kick option.!

Oct 9, 2013

docshady wrote:

kythunder wrote:

Shows how much you think you know me because i never bother anyone,about the only time i go after someone is if they shoot me FIRST or they have a bounty on their head,i have always tried to get along with all other players,but i am not a crybaby who will report someone because they killed me 10 times,i can just leave and find another room,no big deal.

 

i find it hilarious that only people on this forum are ones actually defending the kick option,all over many forums and on R* forums,everyone is against it except the little 12 year olds who can't play.


Again, based on your posts and the general attitude you display during this discussion, I'd say its no wonder people find it hard to agree with you.  And it has nothing to do with the argument you have put forward, as you have given us no valid reason to rid the game of the kick function other then "OMG u giaez!!1111 it is teh sux111 get rid of teh kickz!"

 

Basically if people don't agree with you, they are "cry babies" , "12 year olds", etc, yet you present yourself in this thread with those very qualities.

 

Put together a proper argument if you want to make a suggestion.


My argument on the matter is valid,there's only one reason for this option,it's for the crybabies and i will stand by that as has thousands of other people...There is absolutely no other reason for it in a game other than to give the whiners a easy way out..

 

And i wouldn't even have that big of a problem with it if it was at least fair but only 3 people have to vote to kick in a room of 16? really?

 

People raised hell about this in gtaiv and i would have thought they would have learned something from that.

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 36 of 68 (778 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/04/2012
Offline
1581 posts
 

Re: GTA V player kick option.!

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2013

kythunder wrote:

docshady wrote:

kythunder wrote:

Shows how much you think you know me because i never bother anyone,about the only time i go after someone is if they shoot me FIRST or they have a bounty on their head,i have always tried to get along with all other players,but i am not a crybaby who will report someone because they killed me 10 times,i can just leave and find another room,no big deal.

 

i find it hilarious that only people on this forum are ones actually defending the kick option,all over many forums and on R* forums,everyone is against it except the little 12 year olds who can't play.


Again, based on your posts and the general attitude you display during this discussion, I'd say its no wonder people find it hard to agree with you.  And it has nothing to do with the argument you have put forward, as you have given us no valid reason to rid the game of the kick function other then "OMG u giaez!!1111 it is teh sux111 get rid of teh kickz!"

 

Basically if people don't agree with you, they are "cry babies" , "12 year olds", etc, yet you present yourself in this thread with those very qualities.

 

Put together a proper argument if you want to make a suggestion.


My argument on the matter is valid,there's only one reason for this option,it's for the crybabies and i will stand by that as has thousands of other people...There is absolutely no other reason for it in a game other than to give the whiners a easy way out..

 

And i wouldn't even have that big of a problem with it if it was at least fair but only 3 people have to vote to kick in a room of 16? really?

 

People raised hell about this in gtaiv and i would have thought they would have learned something from that.


Yes, you say your argument is valid....by offering completely invalid reasoning.  This is not sufficient to get your point across.  "Crybabies", "Whiners".  "Remove kick because REASONS!".  I mean How do you expect forum posters and players online to take you seriously when you derp your way through the replies?

 

If I am correct, you want to remove kick.  But Why?  because it only takes 3 people to kick you?

 

Should you amend the kick feature to be a 50/50 split requiring a kick?

 

Should you remove kick all together and deal with the fallout?  (and there will be fallout)

 

Should Rockstar remove kick and implement a new method of dealing with griefers?

 

See what I'm doing here?  I'm trying to clarify the issue and offer possible solutions.  Had the OP had done that, you might have had more success and some sympathy.

 

It basically comes down to this.  People may have raised hell about it in 4 and maybe they are doing it again now that 5 is out (I seriously doubt it), but its there for a reason.  Griefers are there and always will be.  They need to be dealt with, and the kick option is needed for that.  If you get caught in the crossfire and get kicked for no reason, suck it up and move on.  Its a game and there's plenty of lobbies.

doc shady signature
Message 37 of 68 (775 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/27/2012
Online
3324 posts
 

Re: GTA V player kick option.!

Oct 9, 2013

docshady wrote:

kythunder wrote:

docshady wrote:

kythunder wrote:

Shows how much you think you know me because i never bother anyone,about the only time i go after someone is if they shoot me FIRST or they have a bounty on their head,i have always tried to get along with all other players,but i am not a crybaby who will report someone because they killed me 10 times,i can just leave and find another room,no big deal.

 

i find it hilarious that only people on this forum are ones actually defending the kick option,all over many forums and on R* forums,everyone is against it except the little 12 year olds who can't play.


Again, based on your posts and the general attitude you display during this discussion, I'd say its no wonder people find it hard to agree with you.  And it has nothing to do with the argument you have put forward, as you have given us no valid reason to rid the game of the kick function other then "OMG u giaez!!1111 it is teh sux111 get rid of teh kickz!"

 

Basically if people don't agree with you, they are "cry babies" , "12 year olds", etc, yet you present yourself in this thread with those very qualities.

 

Put together a proper argument if you want to make a suggestion.


My argument on the matter is valid,there's only one reason for this option,it's for the crybabies and i will stand by that as has thousands of other people...There is absolutely no other reason for it in a game other than to give the whiners a easy way out..

 

And i wouldn't even have that big of a problem with it if it was at least fair but only 3 people have to vote to kick in a room of 16? really?

 

People raised hell about this in gtaiv and i would have thought they would have learned something from that.


Yes, you say your argument is valid....by offering completely invalid reasoning.  This is not sufficient to get your point across.  "Crybabies", "Whiners".  "Remove kick because REASONS!".  I mean How do you expect forum posters and players online to take you seriously when you derp your way through the replies?

 

If I am correct, you want to remove kick.  But Why?  because it only takes 3 people to kick you?

 

Should you amend the kick feature to be a 50/50 split requiring a kick?

 

Should you remove kick all together and deal with the fallout?  (and there will be fallout)

 

Should Rockstar remove kick and implement a new method of dealing with griefers?

 

See what I'm doing here?  I'm trying to clarify the issue and offer possible solutions.  Had the OP had done that, you might have had more success and some sympathy.

 

It basically comes down to this.  People may have raised hell about it in 4 and maybe they are doing it again now that 5 is out (I seriously doubt it), but its there for a reason.  Griefers are there and always will be.  They need to be dealt with, and the kick option is needed for that.  If you get caught in the crossfire and get kicked for no reason, suck it up and move on.  Its a game and there's plenty of lobbies.


You haven't looked around then,because nobody wants the kick feature in V,the only people i have seen that want it are people on here and a few others that you can easily tell are like 12 or 13 years old,no real player wants this,it disrupts the game and even more so in this edition than in GTAIV,there is actually a petition to do away with it and hopefully R* listens to the people.

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 38 of 68 (772 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/27/2012
Online
3324 posts
 

Re: GTA V player kick option.!

Oct 9, 2013

Mods,feel free to close this thread,it has run it's course.

 

 

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 39 of 68 (771 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 04/05/2003
Offline
13294 posts
 

Re: GTA V player kick option.!

Oct 9, 2013

kythunder wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

Black0Panther wrote:

userusb wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:
You say that, but how would you feel if you couldn't even play properly,, not because you're bad at the game, but just because someone has played more than you and just has better stuff than you?

You have no idea how many times someone else has killed me with a weapon I haven't unlocked yet, waited for me to respawn, then just did it again.

It's impossible to be free from the **bleep** who just want to spoil the fun for everyone else.

Just wait until people reach like rank 70. You can then call an airstrike on another player. How fair is that? The person can't even defend themselves

Are you serious? That sounds amazing and annoying as hell at the same time.


Yes he is I had same issue. Dude blew my head off with a much better weapon. Stole and wrecked my car. He re found me and kept basic spawn klilling me with the better weapon. Id die then come back him rinnng right at me and soon as I can move I hear Boom from gun and I go back into the wasted screen. It h appens more than you kow. I was lvl 5 he was lvl 12.


You can report people for griefing, you know.


You can't report someone for just killing you in a game....has the online community become that pussified? really?


Um if the dude is being a jerk and wont let you play cause he has alvl advantage and better weapons than me. I sure can. Theres playing the game and then there s being a  ****** in the game just to cause others trouble. There is a difference.

Message 40 of 68 (763 Views)
Reply
0 Likes