Reply
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/04/2012
Offline
1581 posts
 

Re: GTA V player kick option.!

Oct 5, 2013

kythunder wrote:

docshady wrote:

I'm reading the thread but all I'm seeing is the OP whining about the kick feature.  I don't use the term "Whining" as a troll or in a derogatory way.  I mean, you are whining, complaining, and venting but have yet to put forth a proper argument or suggest a remedy for the situation.

 

Also its quite obvious that a lot of your arguments are based off the fact that you are **bleep** off right now.  

 

"people use it for one reason,because they can't beat them"

"it's for crybabies"

 

If you have similar attitudes in-game, maybe that's why you got kicked.

 

You were obviously burnt by some folks who kicked you.  So I'm guessing you are suggesting this because it has the ability to be abused.

 

How would you fix it?  What alternatives are there to the situation?

 


Your argument is invalid as i already pointed out the obvious,and no it's happeningto many people just sitting their minding theirown business and all the sudden you're kicked and that is the only reason for the kick feature is for little crybabies that can't play because there is no other valid reason to use it..and to fix it,it should have not been put there in the first place...


Actually I didn't provide an argument, I was encouraging you, the OP, to provide a proper one.  Removing the kick feature because they are "Crybabies" isn't a valid argument.

 

The kick feature isn't going anywhere, look at it as a necessary evil.  Find ways around it, such as playing with your crew or friends in a private match.  

 

Such is the real world, GTA online doesn't revolve around you.  You have to find ways to cope with the goings on in GTAO.

doc shady signature
Message 11 of 68 (832 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 07/02/2013
Offline
5 posts
 

Re: GTA V player kick option.!

Oct 5, 2013
I liked the Left4Dead kick system .Would be nice if this game had something similar .
Message 12 of 68 (826 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/07/2009
Offline
13602 posts
 

Re: GTA V player kick option.!

Oct 5, 2013
For the type of game GTA is, it's needed. There are too many trolls online who will make everyone else miserable.

Think this way. Someone is going to grind away and reach a super high rank and buy the mini gun and RPG. Since lobbies aren't separated by rank, that person could just go on a killing spree against all the low ranks. And what fun is that?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 68 (821 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 04/05/2003
Offline
13294 posts
 

Re: GTA V player kick option.!

Oct 5, 2013

kythunder wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

kythunder wrote:

That is the whole point to an open world game,you shouldn't be able to kick a player out because you are not as good as them or you feel they are bothering you,it is a option for all the little 12 year olds to abuse and it is being abused heavily as if there is a room full of 16 it only takes like 3 votes to remove you from the game..


Jusrt play solo and  do  mission with crew . add people you know to play with . Its not best answer but if people are going to be childish then just dont worry about it. Its their lost not yours

 

HAppy gaming


That's the thing,everyone will be playing with just friends etc and there will be very few public matches going on,i have seen it happen before,there really is no reason to have this option in a game,people use it for one reason,because they can't beat them,if you can beat that person then you wouldn't want to kick them,it's for crybabies as there is absolutely no other reasoning for it...i have never once needed to kick any players other than cheaters or modders but many of them get around that even or can just come back so again it's still pointless.


There is a reason for this. Last game I played I had a dude kill me and taky my car. Fine its GTA expected this. He destoyed the care purposly. Fine GTA. Then he kept on finding me and attacking. He attacked no one else but me. He was a lvl 12 I was a lvl 4. So he out gunned me by a bit. He found an extremey easy target and took advantage of it and started to act like a complete jerk. I respawn hed be there boom im dead. Another respawn the same. This kick feature helps get rid of people like that. All he wanted to do was  pick on some one. Well this feature prevents that from happening. Im for 100% having a kick option for the right reasons of course. 

Message 14 of 68 (804 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/07/2009
Offline
13602 posts
 

Re: GTA V player kick option.!

Oct 5, 2013
And that problem will only get worse as people get higher in level and start unlocking ridiculous weapons.

I saw a guy get trapped in a store because another level 19 guy put a bunch of sticky bombs outside the door. He had no choice but to sit there
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 68 (802 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 04/05/2003
Offline
13294 posts
 

Re: GTA V player kick option.!

Oct 5, 2013

glaciusx25 wrote:
And that problem will only get worse as people get higher in level and start unlocking ridiculous weapons.

I saw a guy get trapped in a store because another level 19 guy put a bunch of sticky bombs outside the door. He had no choice but to sit there

That is whats not needed and why the kick option is. Low level users will just be bullied by higher level players for the fun of it.

Message 16 of 68 (799 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/27/2012
Offline
3105 posts
 

Re: GTA V player kick option.!

Oct 5, 2013

Black0Panther wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:
And that problem will only get worse as people get higher in level and start unlocking ridiculous weapons.

I saw a guy get trapped in a store because another level 19 guy put a bunch of sticky bombs outside the door. He had no choice but to sit there

That is whats not needed and why the kick option is. Low level users will just be bullied by higher level players for the fun of it.


See that's the thing,people that are crying just like you are now,just because someone is ranked higher should not give the lower lvl people a right to just kick them out of a room they have been in for an hour already,if you can't take the heat then you should be the one to leave..

 

but you gave the perfect example why they have the kick option,it's for people that SUCK at the game..PERIOD

 

and even with it,it should take a 50% vote to remove someone and in a full room it only takes 3 people...ridiculous

 

I am still having a lot of fun with the game though but playing in public rooms is a waste of time if your any good,be warned you will be kicked ..haha

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 17 of 68 (761 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/04/2012
Offline
1581 posts
 

Re: GTA V player kick option.!

Oct 5, 2013

kythunder wrote:

Black0Panther wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:
And that problem will only get worse as people get higher in level and start unlocking ridiculous weapons.

I saw a guy get trapped in a store because another level 19 guy put a bunch of sticky bombs outside the door. He had no choice but to sit there

That is whats not needed and why the kick option is. Low level users will just be bullied by higher level players for the fun of it.


See that's the thing,people that are crying just like you are now,just because someone is ranked higher should not give the lower lvl people a right to just kick them out of a room they have been in for an hour already,if you can't take the heat then you should be the one to leave..

 

but you gave the perfect example why they have the kick option,it's for people that SUCK at the game..PERIOD

 

and even with it,it should take a 50% vote to remove someone and in a full room it only takes 3 people...ridiculous

 

I am still having a lot of fun with the game though but playing in public rooms is a waste of time if your any good,be warned you will be kicked ..haha


louie.gif

doc shady signature
Message 18 of 68 (758 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/07/2009
Offline
13602 posts
 

Re: GTA V player kick option.!

Oct 6, 2013
You say that, but how would you feel if you couldn't even play properly,, not because you're bad at the game, but just because someone has played more than you and just has better stuff than you?

You have no idea how many times someone else has killed me with a weapon I haven't unlocked yet, waited for me to respawn, then just did it again.

It's impossible to be free from the **bleep** who just want to spoil the fun for everyone else.

Just wait until people reach like rank 70. You can then call an airstrike on another player. How fair is that? The person can't even defend themselves
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 19 of 68 (750 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/08/2013
Offline
3578 posts
 

Re: GTA V player kick option.!

Oct 6, 2013

glaciusx25 wrote:
You say that, but how would you feel if you couldn't even play properly,, not because you're bad at the game, but just because someone has played more than you and just has better stuff than you?

You have no idea how many times someone else has killed me with a weapon I haven't unlocked yet, waited for me to respawn, then just did it again.

It's impossible to be free from the **bleep** who just want to spoil the fun for everyone else.

Just wait until people reach like rank 70. You can then call an airstrike on another player. How fair is that? The person can't even defend themselves

Are you serious? That sounds amazing and annoying as hell at the same time.

Message 20 of 68 (745 Views)
Reply
0 Likes