Feb 04 2012
By: JayHawkGriffinKC Splicer 59 posts

Is it true PSN is becoming SEN?

3 replies 14 views Edited Feb 4, 2012

Never heard of this exophase site before but also saw something about this on N4G.com which links to basically same article posted on a "analoghype.com" .. never heard of either of these sites so I don't know how reliable this is.. but is this true? :-\ If so, why hasn't IGN or Gamespot 2 of the biggest gaming news sites there are posted anything about this, or even here on US.Playstation.com? Also I think PSN sounds alot better than SEN... just my opinion. 

Message 1 of 4 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Re: Is it true PSN is becoming SEN?

Feb 4, 2012

its not nothing major and will really make no changes - just a rebranding to match the rest of there online counterparts.

this was actually announced by Kazuo Harai back in september of 2011, surprised they finally got around to doing it.

Message 2 of 4 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2123 posts

Feb 4, 2012

i heard nothing about this but even f it's true it's gonna b hard 2 change the name. bcuz they'll need 2 change everything from PSN to SEN which means EVERYTHiNG. every logo, pens, wall logos ... etc. & its very costly.

AM GOOD BUT NOT THE BEST
http://about.me/Rage_kmj

PSN Gamercards
Message 3 of 4 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
9260 posts

Feb 4, 2012

It's true, nothing will really change, Sony is just rebranding the Network to make it more of a unified service.

- Contact Customer service at 1-800-345-7669- Monday to Friday from 6AM - 10PM, PST and Sundays from 8:00am to 8:00pm PST
For Refund Inquiries, Click Here
To Chat with a Rep, Click here!
For the latest on everything Playstation, Check out the Blog!
Message 4 of 4 (14 Views)
0 Likes