Reply
Mar 09 2013
By: R0B_DUDE13 First Son 17 posts
Offline

Is it possible to change my PSN name at all?

11 replies 254 views Edited Mar 9, 2013

As the title of the thread says, I'm wondering if there is any way that I am able to change my PSN name.

 

I know it's not a major issue, but it's something I would really like to change if that's possible at all.

 

Thanks!

 

 

-Rob

Message 1 of 12 (254 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 11/21/2011
Offline
479 posts
 

Re: Is it possible to change my PSN name at all?

Mar 9, 2013

It's not possible unless you're willing to create a new account.

Message 2 of 12 (251 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 02/21/2013
Offline
78 posts
 

Re: Is it possible to change my PSN name at all?

Mar 9, 2013
No need because ps3 psn will not work on ps4. Just wait.
Message 3 of 12 (241 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 03/01/2010
Offline
17 posts
 

Re: Is it possible to change my PSN name at all?

Mar 17, 2013

I did switch to a new email, so I was able to find a new name and all.

 

So, when the PS4 comes out, we'll have to make a new PSN ID for the PS4? Anywhere I can confirm that?

 

Thanks!

 

-Rob

Message 4 of 12 (231 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
40547 posts
 

Re: Is it possible to change my PSN name at all?

Mar 17, 2013

ToN-6 wrote:
No need because ps3 psn will not work on ps4. Just wait.

FALSE.

 

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg



Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 5 of 12 (225 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/10/2006
Offline
2785 posts
 

Re: Is it possible to change my PSN name at all?

Mar 17, 2013

At the moment, no. I do think Sony should allow us to change our PSN usernames.

Message 6 of 12 (216 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/29/2010
Online
4980 posts
 

Re: Is it possible to change my PSN name at all?

Mar 17, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

ToN-6 wrote:
No need because ps3 psn will not work on ps4. Just wait.

FALSE.

 

BRIT-KO


Come on silly, don't you know that if you say something on the internet enough times that it becomes true?

semajmarc87
My YouTube | My Twitter
220+ Subscribers | 1,500+ Followers
Message 7 of 12 (203 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 04/26/2012
Offline
57 posts
 

Re: Is it possible to change my PSN name at all?

Mar 17, 2013

i think sony should let you change it for a small fee. they have the tech to do it.

Message 8 of 12 (197 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
20403 posts
 

Re: Is it possible to change my PSN name at all?

Mar 17, 2013

semajmarc87 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

ToN-6 wrote:
No need because ps3 psn will not work on ps4. Just wait.

FALSE.

 

BRIT-KO


Come on silly, don't you know that if you say something on the internet enough times that it becomes true?


 

That philosophy doesn't hold any weight when we already know that we'll be able to use our PS3 IDs on the PS4. Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 12 (193 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
1102 posts
 

Re: Is it possible to change my PSN name at all?

[ Edited ]
Mar 17, 2013

What do you want to change it to, MS Fanboy Hater. I think that'd be a great name; and yes I like Sony better.

Message 10 of 12 (190 Views)
Reply
0 Likes