Apr 13 2012
By: TMAZT3R Uncharted Territory 1670 posts

Is it me or do messages come in a lot faster.

8 replies 7 views Edited Apr 13, 2012

Last night I was playing treasures, and my bud on the ps3 sent me a message. I sent him one back, accidentally closed the app, went back to the game and noticed I received a message 8 minutes ago, that was probably how long I played the game for until I released I had a message. Does it seem faster for you guys, or is it me?

Message 1 of 9 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1670 posts

Re: Is it me or do messages come in a lot faster.

Apr 13, 2012

Also to not make another thread, is wipeout 2048 and rayman orgins any good, I need some more games to hold me off until the big releases come out.

Message 2 of 9 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
246 posts

Apr 13, 2012

I have rayman and its really a good game if you like 2d platformers, it has ALOT of levels so it will keep you busy for along time if you enjoy it.  I plan on getting wipeout as my next game since I really liked the demo.

They both have some demos so you should DL those to try.  If you like the  demos then you should like the full games as they are just more of what you get in the demo.

Message 3 of 9 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1670 posts

Apr 13, 2012

I played almost all the demos in the store and I did play the rayman and wipeout demo and thought they were pretty fun games. So thanks for telling me that it is good, I made my choice to buy it.

Message 4 of 9 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
59 posts

Apr 13, 2012

Agreed about Rayman. I consider it the best launch game. The visuals are gorgeous and the gameplay as fun as Mario ever was. I only played the Wipeout demo, but enjoyed it. If you like racing, dont overlook Asphalt. There is a demo for most games. Also, the backwards compatible PSP Ridge Racer and Ace Combat are great games, if you havent played them. Pinball Arcade just released also.

Message 5 of 9 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

Apr 13, 2012

Rayman is awesome. WipEout 2048 is great, it's the best racer on the Vita right now. It has online multiplayer and you can even play with PS3 players. On the messaging, I haven't realised anything different. I wish you get them right away instead of waiting 15 mins to refresh automatically to recieve them or mash the refresh button.

Message 6 of 9 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6428 posts

Apr 13, 2012

Yeah they are both good games.

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Message 7 of 9 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

Apr 13, 2012

Well the app keeps refreshing every 15 minutes, so the messege was probably sent 5 minutes before it updated. I think it works kinda like that because I, too, have recieved msgs really fast. One time it arrived about 30 seconds after I sent it ( I was testing it out).

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 8 of 9 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

Apr 14, 2012

ive noticed a little difference but not that much. maybe like 2-3 minues faster.

and as for rayman origins idk but wipeout is a pretty fun game but getting trophies is very time consuming.

Message 9 of 9 (7 Views)
0 Likes