Nov 19 2006
By: Nick212004 Uncharted Territory 1742 posts

Is it just me or.....

3 replies 7 views Edited Nov 19, 2006
Are you pissed off the store has barely anything yet sony promised game content. The format is different cause it doesnt show the top downloaded on the right,it shows nothing on the right. The downloads of demos take like 15-20 minutes and lastly u cant multi-task when downloading.
Message 1 of 4 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
611 posts

Re: Is it just me or.....

Nov 19, 2006
4 sum ppl it takes hours 2 dl

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Image hosting by Photobucket

Message 2 of 4 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6938 posts

Nov 19, 2006
Well what do you guys expect!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 4 (7 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Nov 19, 2006
If you go into the "Show All" window the top downloads do appear on the right. I agree that there isn't enough content there. I was expecting to see more stuff. However, I understand that we're just getting rolling. It's nice that we early adopters get a discount on Blast Factor. That game rocks!

I also agree that the multi-tasking thing is a BIG deal. When Xbox Live started, they had the same thing. You had to sit and wait for stuff to download. But that was fixed with a patch and now there's a five item cue. I'm hoping that Sony puts out a similar patch very soon. My other gripe is that the downloads don't seem to auto-resume. The first time I tried to download the MotorStorm Demo (which is amazing, btw) it failed at like 90% because my wireless network dropped. Then I had to download the whole thing all over again from the beginning.

Please fix this Sony. Thank you.

My Playstation Network ID is: K0NY (with a zero).
Message 4 of 4 (7 Views)
0 Likes