Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
23 posts

Re: Is getting playstation plus worth it?

Jun 10, 2012

Hi. I think your definition of answered and mine are different overall. Guess I will just have to prod things along.... Ho hum and I even made a list. Btw Discount and 'free' sorta mean the same thing with this, or if I cannot keep the 'free' game, and it is also on sale to everyone at the same time, I would rather purchase the game at the sale price --I think I noticed this happen, hence that question...just wanted to clarify that --and I also don't like that I have to purchase DLC for games I don't and can't own via PSN Plus, I still have my other questions, and overall still feel like I am only renting things with Plus. PS I also hate sounding overall a bit negative but I am a bit jaded with a few things lol my intent is not confrontational :-) I just want the info I want).

Cheers

Btw (and I will check the links he gave anyway, was just saying I have not looked yet because I don't get the response thus far. just saying is all. just trying to get accurate, reasonably timely answers to my questions).

Hi,

Then why do so many of my Plus games give a 08/2013 expiration date? (which also corresponds with my PSN Plus expiration) Just seeing this sort of negates the information that you have provided to me thus far. Can you check again?

Thanks,

Christopher

--

Hello Chris,

The games and any content that you spend any money on, even with a discount, are yours to keep forever. Subscribers will have access to their virtual library of free content as long as they keep their PlayStation®Plus subscription, with the exception of themes and avatars, which will be available forever. I invite you to take the time to view and read all the content in the links provided and view the information on our website here: http://us.playstation.com/psn/playstation-plus/

Your PlayStation® representative,

Meh:

Hello,

In order to assist you further and answer all of your questions, we will need to do this over the phone. You can contact our Consumer Services Department at (800) 345-7669. Our representatives are available to assist you 6:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. Monday – Sunday. Thank you so much for your time.

Your PlayStation

Please use plain text.
Message 161 of 186 (585 Views)
First Son
23 posts

Jun 10, 2012

Cool. That answers some (heh in a sense all of it). Gave your post a 'like' too :-). Thanks

Heh was thinking overall this whole thing (PSN Plus and digital copies to include non Plus) is a rental and one where we don't control when the rental ends either (--I wonder if this is part of Sony's attitude towards our hardware as well?? another topic I guess). Heh such is the current state of some things I guess. I am still curious about the sales stuff and licensing though, and am revising my list for support ;-).

I am still mostly happy with Plus as well, just thought I would add that. I really like a lot of the recent additions and changes.

Please use plain text.
Message 162 of 186 (585 Views)
First Son
24 posts

Jun 11, 2012

if you love saving $$ and playing awesome games....than ps+ is 4 u

Please use plain text.
Message 163 of 186 (585 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Jul 3, 2012
I have a question for you:If you get playstation plus and you buy a couple of games then lets say you don't have enough money to keep on buying on playstation plus anymore,will you still have the games you bought or will they be deleted with playstation plus?
Please use plain text.
Message 164 of 186 (554 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5258 posts

Jul 3, 2012

john105455 wrote:
I have a question for you:If you get playstation plus and you buy a couple of games then lets say you don't have enough money to keep on buying on playstation plus anymore,will you still have the games you bought or will they be deleted with playstation plus?

The free games will get locked, once you re-subscribe you will have access to them provided you haven't deleted them off your hard disk.

Please use plain text.
Message 165 of 186 (548 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1245 posts

Jul 3, 2012

In addition to what ES stated, any games or DLC that you download for "free" or "purchase" for free as part of your PS+ subscription are yours for the life of the subscription.  Any games or DLC that you purchase with real funds (i.e. more that $0.01 from your wallet) are yours to keep with or without a PS+ subscription.  Hope that helps.

Please use plain text.
Message 166 of 186 (538 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1231 posts

Jul 14, 2012
to some people its worth it. but at different times some things offer appeal to some more than others. I was never a plus.. but now i am. :smileyhappy:

What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Please use plain text.
Message 167 of 186 (417 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
973 posts

Jul 17, 2012

it is worth the it

Click the link below to follow us & receive notifications when we're live!
My Broadcast Channel
Please use plain text.
Message 168 of 186 (380 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 25, 2012
Do you lose all of your ps plus games if u quit?
Please use plain text.
Message 169 of 186 (336 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 1, 2012

I am considering getting plus after I upgrade my 160 slim(almost full w/ movies) to 320 slim. A few questions:
1."The free 3 month" added to a full year subscription($50) offer, is it still there or have it expired?
2. Any advantage to buying subscription online instead of at a Walmart?
3.If say Ghost Recon Advanced WarFighter 2 was released as a freebie this May, can I still get it now or have that giveaway expired?

p.s Is there a PS4 speculations thread on this forum? If so plz give me a link.

Please use plain text.
Message 170 of 186 (295 Views)
0 Likes