Dec 15 2012
By: kingseyi Lombax Warrior 142 posts

Is assassin's creed liberation worth it?

2 replies 620 views Edited Dec 15, 2012
I might be able to get it for a reduced price, but I wanted to know if its worth it. I am a fan of the Ezio trilogy and loved the story. Does liberation have as good of a story? I also loved going through Rome looking for the 'wolf' armor. Is there a similar reason to keep playing liberation or is it just unguided roaming. Also, is the weird multiplayer ANY fun? I want to know these things before I make a decision. If you can answer, I'd be very grateful!
Message 1 of 3 (620 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
991 posts

Re: Is assassin's creed liberation worth it?

[ Edited ]
Dec 15, 2012

i havent played far into it since i do not own it, i played it using my friends game, and i dont see her long enough to get very far into the story , but i can say it feels like an assassins creed game you can roam and everything looks nice for a handheld game. what i can tell you though, is to not expect a big story like its console couterparts, you play as the main charcter, you are just playing some random assassins memory because you bought one of obstergos (or however you spell their name) memory machine do-hickeys, so it doesnt set her story up, like all other assassins you have played, where they are related to dezmound

if i were you, i would get it at the reducued price.

Message 2 of 3 (611 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Re: Is assassin's creed liberation worth it?

Dec 15, 2012
I would say it's definitely worth it (albeit a bit rough around the edges, but i haven't played since the latest patch) if you like the other AC games. While there are no long term quests for armour, collecting the various collectibles (and there's lots) does unlock some neat and useful clothing pieces. While the side missions are somewhat space, it's still a lot of fun.

The Multiplayer is....well, it's there. It's not really that fun, but it is a decent time sink. Anyways, even if you couldn't get it for a reduced price, I would advise you to buy the game.
Message 3 of 3 (597 Views)
0 Likes