Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 20 2014
By: Arron_Rift Uncharted Territory 1230 posts

Is anyone here NOT on the BHD forums?

[ Edited ]
10 replies 382 views Edited Feb 24, 2014

Title say it all. That's probably going to be the new place that I hang out unless the forum switch goes better than expected, and I'm wondering if I'm gonna be losing contact with any of you guys. Oh, and Highly recently changed his name to Fish, so if anyone has changed their names, here's a place to post that too :smileyhappy:

Also, if you haven't signed up for BHD's website, even if you aren't actually IN BHD in any of your games, DO IT NAOW! :smileytongue:

It's actually a really nice website! See it here:http://bhdclan.enjin.com/

Edit: Added label. Please click here to learn more about labels. -Super_Nova2k13

--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------

----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (382 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Re: Is anyone here NOT on the BHD forums?

Jan 20, 2014
Is there a chat channel on the forum? And if there is does it work on mobile, cause i haven't found it..

Also what section of the forum should i go to for a good conversaition?

Does jumping jack still go to the forum?
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (370 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1230 posts

Jan 20, 2014

thesupertman wrote:
Is there a chat channel on the forum? And if there is does it work on mobile, cause i haven't found it..

Uh, I haven't tried in on mobile, but on PC there is a huge chat section always open at the top of the screen.

Also, I'm pretty sure Jumping Jack is active there, I think he even sent me a friend request when i signed up the other day :smileyvery-happy:

--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------

----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (367 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Jan 20, 2014

No it doesnt work on mobile version. If on a mobile device, click "Full site" or something along those lines. It will then show up

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (361 Views)
PlayStation MVP
48433 posts

Jan 20, 2014

thesupertman wrote:

I said hi to jack this morning, he is lurking 24/7 in the chat box.

Any of you whom want to join can, once you register I'll set you up with BHD Friend status so you can post/chat with anyone you want....just make sure you PM me about it so I do get your name access.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (352 Views)
PlayStation MVP
48433 posts

Jan 22, 2014

Southern_DuDe_20 wrote:

No it doesnt work on mobile version. If on a mobile device, click "Full site" or something along those lines. It will then show up

I'll ask soco if they have a more moble friendly layout.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (324 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5642 posts

Jan 22, 2014
Yeah I have to switch to full to get the chat box. Pilgrim knows cause all my grumbling about it
 photo newforumsig_zps5ec69817.png
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (322 Views)
PlayStation MVP
48433 posts

Jan 23, 2014

Winscar_Shinobi wrote:
Yeah I have to switch to full to get the chat box. Pilgrim knows cause all my grumbling about it

looks like safari is hating on our site right now too :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2334 posts

Jan 23, 2014
Years ago when SOCOM fans got tired of Sony's crap they made their own forum, therealsocom.com. Our website quickly became more popular than the Sony SOCOM forums because people could speak their minds without being censored or banned. Maybe MAG fans can do the same thing.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (293 Views)
PlayStation MVP
48433 posts

Aug 19, 2014

MADDENKING1980 wrote:
Years ago when SOCOM fans got tired of Sony's crap they made their own forum, therealsocom.com. Our website quickly became more popular than the Sony SOCOM forums because people could speak their minds without being censored or banned. Maybe MAG fans can do the same thing.

We ended up doing our own thing, if you want to check it out I can give you "friends" access to the site so you can see our full forums and our chatbox.   bhdclan.enjin.com is the site on enjin where it is hosted.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (138 Views)
0 Likes