Apr 07 2014
By: darkforcegod Gaming Beast 2020 posts

Is Two Worlds 2 really that bad?

[ Edited ]
10 replies 130 views Edited Apr 7, 2014

I was surfing the internet for cheap games to play between now and May for Watch Dogs ( if everything goes well ).  

Then I saw that people 90% of them hate TW2.  I want to ask you if its really that bad?  I got on my reading that the game has ugly graphics, cheap combat and easy level up.  I dont know but Im just curious about how bad it really is?

Mod Edit: Updated label. Please click here to learn more about labels. -Super_Nova2k13

LifeStyle Ambassador Program.
My Youtube Channel. Subscribe here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4u4grBAukysjm2j8f44VLw
Message 1 of 11 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
342 posts

Re: Is Two Worlds 2 really that bad?

Apr 7, 2014
I got that game on day 1 and hated it the first hour, forced my self to play like 30% of the game then had to sell it got it for 75 sold it for like 14 bucks. But atm I needed money and didn't care. Combat sucks boring skills, super glitchy, online sucks bad, story sucks, but only good thing is that it's long huge map. Lol but if it's cheap now why not try it?
Message 2 of 11 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2020 posts

Apr 7, 2014

Sane714 wrote:
I got that game on day 1 and hated it the first hour, forced my self to play like 30% of the game then had to sell it got it for 75 sold it for like 14 bucks. But atm I needed money and didn't care. Combat sucks boring skills, super glitchy, online sucks bad, story sucks, but only good thing is that it's long huge map. Lol but if it's cheap now why not try it?

YEah its dirt cheap now on US.  I might try it. I saw it for like 6 - 7 bucks on gamestop hahaha I was like seriously???

I dont know but I want more comments so I can decide. LOl.

My Youtube Channel. Subscribe here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4u4grBAukysjm2j8f44VLw
Message 3 of 11 (112 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12695 posts

Apr 7, 2014
Message 4 of 11 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
12748 posts

Apr 7, 2014

Try to watch some gameplay. Reviews and such are opinions. But you may feel the same if 90% of the reviews are bad. 

Message 5 of 11 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2020 posts

Apr 7, 2014

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Try to watch some gameplay. Reviews and such are opinions. But you may feel the same if 90% of the reviews are bad. 

Lets do this.  Any of you can recommend games to me.  

I want cheap but good games.  It can be old. RPG, shooter, monsters, zombies, weird things, Games with Character creation, level up, adventure and things like that.  :smileyhappy:  Thanks.

Message 6 of 11 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
12748 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 7, 2014

darkforcegod wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Lets do this.  Any of you can recommend games to me.  

I want cheap but good games.  It can be old. RPG, shooter, monsters, zombies, weird things, Games with Character creation, level up, adventure and things like that.  :smileyhappy:  Thanks.

I recommend you to go to your nearest gamestop. My nearest gamestop got used games for under $10 and are still good, like GoW 3 and Star Wars The Force Unleashed. Both are good. Different stores may have different prices for the same game.

Message 7 of 11 (93 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1052 posts

Apr 8, 2014

The game is good man, it has great visuals and a awesome soundtrack and the spell system is second to none. If I were you I would start buying my games based on what you think of gameplay and not someones word. 90 % of the gaming community I have found, is full of drooling plebs who hate anything that isnt BF/CoD or Skyrim.

Message 8 of 11 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Apr 8, 2014

i thought it was a pretty good game overall, it falls apart towards the end though.

the magic system is awesome, and much more deep than most games.

the 2nd and 3rd acts are expansive and interesting, unfortunately the 4th and 5th are tiny and unrewarding.

plus that game's super cheap now. i'd say it's well worth $10-15. you'll get 20-30 really fun hours followed by 5 hours of crap though.

Message 9 of 11 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2020 posts

Apr 8, 2014

Im currently playing Dark Souls ( Is amazing cant wait to buy the second game even if it takes me the rest of my life like the first one is doing haha).  After this game I will probably buy another game because Watch Dogs is far away.

Message 10 of 11 (47 Views)
0 Likes