Feb 13 2014
By: gmrfreak84 First Son 3 posts

Is Super Stardust Delta worth buying ?

[ Edited ]
5 replies 180 views Edited Feb 13, 2014

I'm debating in buying Super Stardust Delta.  I haven't yet pulled the trigger since I have PS+, and I don't want to buy a game then it becomes free in a month.  Does anyone recommend that I should just buy the game?  I played the demo so many times and can't get enough of it.

Edit: Updated title and changed label

Message 1 of 6 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Re: Is Super Stardust Delta worth buying ?

Feb 13, 2014

Absolutely. It really is an amazing game.

You said it your self, you can't get enough of the demo. Seems like an auto-buy to me.

Message 2 of 6 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
298 posts

Feb 13, 2014

Buy it now!  Even if worst case scenario it becomes free next month, you'll only have spent $10.  The game is worth much more than that!  

Message 3 of 6 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9093 posts

Feb 13, 2014

I don't recall any of the Super Star Dusts being in the PS+ program. I know it was a giveaway for the "sorry for PSN" outage.

I think you can safly assume it won't be on PS+ soon.

Message 4 of 6 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10168 posts

Feb 13, 2014

Delta?

Is there a new Superstar dust game and no one told me!!!

Is it for PS3 or PS4?

Coop?  Splitscreen?  3D?  (These things are all part of SuperstarDust HD)

If so I am sold, as long as its not on PS4.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Message 5 of 6 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
715 posts

Feb 13, 2014
Delta is the vita version. It was not given away as part of the psn outage. The ps3 version, which was made and given away before delta was even out,was given away for that.

Delta is a vita launch game and if it hasn't been on plus yet I wouldn't hold my breath. It was however given away at launch to ppl that purchased the 3G version of the vita after they signed up and completed their first 30 days of 3G service.

It's a great game, in fact my wife will snag my vita to play it. I suggest spending the 10 bucks and not looking back :smileyhappy: enjoy!
Message 6 of 6 (140 Views)
0 Likes