Oct 01 2012
By: KemetMan72-_ Sackboy 587 posts

Is Sony too cheap to give us a full game?

27 replies 725 views Edited Oct 1, 2012

Case in point. Starhawk the whole thing should be free. They are replacing yet another full game with a PSN one. No platinums there. We are still getting screwed compared to EU. We keep getting these so-so PSN Games and not full ones. Well that's my opinion.

Pinball totally rules!
--------------------
Message 1 of 28 (725 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3896 posts

Re: Is Sony too cheap to give us a full game?

Oct 1, 2012

Just wait for them to announce what else is coming in October.

Message 2 of 28 (718 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11449 posts

Oct 1, 2012

Hopefully the moon will align with the stars, a bit of twinkle dust will fall from the heavens, and the Earth will radiate in this beacon of light. And blessed be the holy one. Thou is attuned with thy power! And onto theeith --uhh, er something like that. :smileywink:

Message 3 of 28 (716 Views)
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Oct 1, 2012

KemetMan72-_ wrote:

Case in point. Starhawk the whole thing should be free. They are replacing yet another full game with a PSN one. No platinums there. We are still getting screwed compared to EU. We keep getting these so-so PSN Games and not full ones. Well that's my opinion.

You need to keep in mind that Starhawk was a bonus download and not part of the IGC...

Message 4 of 28 (694 Views)
SCEA
1487 posts

OFFICIAL POST
Oct 1, 2012

KemetMan72-_ wrote:

I think you'll find that we're not averse to full games by the end of October =) 

- morgan haro - PlayStation.com
@morganharo

Message 5 of 28 (678 Views)
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Oct 1, 2012

mochuuu wrote:

KemetMan72-_ wrote:

I think you'll find that we're not averse to full games by the end of October =) 

Thanks for the tease! :smileytongue:

Message 6 of 28 (676 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Oct 1, 2012

The next PS+ update is tomorrow right?

Message 7 of 28 (651 Views)
0 Likes
SCEA
1487 posts

OFFICIAL POST
Oct 1, 2012

mightyearthsage wrote:

The next PS+ update is tomorrow right?

Well tomorrow will be when the announced NFL Blitz and a few other PS PLus perks are coming, but the annoucnement for next week's content is, well, next week =) Monday to be exact. 

- morgan haro - PlayStation.com
@morganharo

Message 8 of 28 (639 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Oct 1, 2012
Morgan said September would be good, and no doubt it was probably better than the IGC release, my opinion. Let's see if Octobers "teasing" turns out good.
Message 9 of 28 (626 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 1, 2012

Holy crap I can't believe people complain about this service. I paid for the 3 month subscription in August, which is only like $18, and already got close to $200 in value of free games. Thats good math! And thats not even including dicounts, free avatars and themes, of stoarge space. I agree there are some games I didn't really care for but there were others I really enjoyed so it all evened out but money wise you can't beat it. If you don't like the bargain you're getting please do us all a favor and end your plus subscription early and stop complaining.

Message 10 of 28 (595 Views)