Fender Bender
3725 posts

Re: Is MotorStorm too hard?

Jun 10, 2007
Well, If it's before the Level 4's then just be brutal to your enemy. If it's after Level 4's then keep Tapping X. Worked for me but I only did it on ticket's 18 - 21.
Domo-kun!
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 23 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
659 posts

Jun 11, 2007
I find any race that is not set in midday to be almost completely impossible to win. It might just be my TV, but this one night race on dust devil just ate me up again and again...
Signature removed by Admin due to advertising
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 23 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Jun 11, 2007
Not really hard for me. Level 4 tickets do present a big challenge, but I know I can win them after multiple trys. I've gotten 1st place on level 1-3 on every race, and most of 4. I havent beaten the game yet because I been playing other games and such too.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 23 (179 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1244 posts

Jun 11, 2007
lol its not that hard just keep trying and teach yourself techniques like when to boost and how brake efficiently.
Metal Gear Solid 4 - Banner
Call of Duty: World at War, Socom Confrontation, Resistance 2, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of The Patriot, Grand Theft Auto IV, Ratchet and Clank Future: ToD, Call of Duty 4, Warhawk, Resistance: Fall of Man, Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 23 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6970 posts

Jun 11, 2007

Paytonno1son wrote:
I found that on the later races (Level 4) , insted of trying to be in 1st the whole race, I would try to keep up with the pack(1-6?) and conserve my boost for the final stretch.  As long as you don't crash too much the catch-up feature will let you hang with the group.  Then on the last lap I would try to creep up to about 3rd and be heavy on the boost.  I do agree, the AI of the other racers is set to take you out, so be careful. 

Best advice there. Learn to race in the pack, there will always be a hole to pop through to win. While in the pack you will need to bump and push your way around the field. Know the car and the pack and you'll get it.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 23 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2166 posts

Jun 12, 2007

Finish the game now before the situation becomes worse than it is already. Evolution Studios announced that the AI will become more aware of your actions after the update. The game is going to become harder. If you get stuck, then download the fully unlocked gamesave file so you can roam through the game freely.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 23 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
903 posts

Jun 12, 2007
why would anyone pay for a game and then download the fully unlocked save file. the point is to complete the game and in doing so, you get better at it. it's like getting your dad to do all the races for you and then complaining that you are no good at it.

*sigh*
--

--
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 23 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2166 posts

Jun 12, 2007

LXicon wrote:
why would anyone pay for a game and then download the fully unlocked save file. the point is to complete the game and in doing so, you get better at it. it's like getting your dad to do all the races for you and then complaining that you are no good at it.

*sigh*

No. If you get stuck, then you get frustrated and risk quitting. Ask anyone who bought Sonic and gave up - they never bothered to use a gamesave file. I used a gamesave file for MotorStorm, and I am glad that I did it. Using it reduced my frustration level with this poorly designed game. Content should never be locked. A gamer should get to choose Easy, Medium, and Hard levels.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 23 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
923 posts

Jun 12, 2007
It is a hard game, if it gets to hard for me, i just go online and get my friends to become Big-Rigs and i choose a Dirt Bike, and you know where it goes from there...  
Future 360 OwnerPS3 OwnerWii OwnerDS Lite OwnerPSP Owner
---
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 23 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
307 posts

Jun 13, 2007

DannykUYA wrote:
I can't beat it or get past alot of races. I suck at my PS3 games:smileysad: Except for Resistance.

I suggest that you keep on trying some tracks, get to know them, no where to go in those mud loving cars, and where the normal paths are for the rally cars, motorcycles, etc.  This has worked for me, especially with Sidewinder Gulch, hated that level, but now I like it
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 23 (179 Views)
0 Likes