First Son
8 posts

Re: Is Black Ops2 a Day 1 digital? Please answer this is important ;)

Nov 14, 2012

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Is+black+ops+2+a+Day+1+digital

Hmm thats weird nowhere on the front page of google search does it pop up at all with a yes or no answer strange.

Also how is telling someone that they need to do something other then giving them a simple answer in the best intentions? No, its a little immature way of saying he look for yourself and don't waste my time by wasting your time and replying.

Message 11 of 14 (78 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Nov 14, 2012

also just to be clear my issue is if i can use both my ps3's for 1 Digital download or if my wife has to wait. It is a legit question considering were talking $60 or $128.00 or something.

Im down thanks Mod for posting me to the link all i could find is some what may be on PSN today on n4g.com

Message 12 of 14 (76 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16320 posts

Nov 14, 2012

BlackTar wrote:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Is+black+ops+2+a+Day+1+digital

Hmm thats weird nowhere on the front page of google search does it pop up at all with a yes or no answer strange.

Also how is telling someone that they need to do something other then giving them a simple answer in the best intentions? No, its a little immature way of saying he look for yourself and don't waste my time by wasting your time and replying.

He's been a highly active forum member for YEARS, much longer than I have been. Sometimes a simple sentence is a better explanation than a wall of text.

Maybe he was in a hurry to go somewhere and made a quick reply?

Furiously Chaosing

I get you so horked up

Message 13 of 14 (47 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16320 posts

Nov 14, 2012

BlackTar wrote:

also just to be clear my issue is if i can use both my ps3's for 1 Digital download or if my wife has to wait. It is a legit question considering were talking $60 or $128.00 or something.

You should make a new thread asking this...... I prefer physical copies if I can help it.

Call Sony directly and just ask them about. I do believe with Day 1 Digital purchases you NEED to be online in order to play the game.

Furiously Chaosing

I get you so horked up

Message 14 of 14 (46 Views)
0 Likes