Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
8 posts

Re: Is Black Ops2 a Day 1 digital? Please answer this is important ;)

Nov 14, 2012

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Is+black+ops+2+a+Day+1+digital

Hmm thats weird nowhere on the front page of google search does it pop up at all with a yes or no answer strange.

Also how is telling someone that they need to do something other then giving them a simple answer in the best intentions? No, its a little immature way of saying he look for yourself and don't waste my time by wasting your time and replying.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 14 (77 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Nov 14, 2012

also just to be clear my issue is if i can use both my ps3's for 1 Digital download or if my wife has to wait. It is a legit question considering were talking $60 or $128.00 or something.

Im down thanks Mod for posting me to the link all i could find is some what may be on PSN today on n4g.com

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 14 (75 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15234 posts

Nov 14, 2012

BlackTar wrote:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Is+black+ops+2+a+Day+1+digital

Hmm thats weird nowhere on the front page of google search does it pop up at all with a yes or no answer strange.

Also how is telling someone that they need to do something other then giving them a simple answer in the best intentions? No, its a little immature way of saying he look for yourself and don't waste my time by wasting your time and replying.

He's been a highly active forum member for YEARS, much longer than I have been. Sometimes a simple sentence is a better explanation than a wall of text.

Maybe he was in a hurry to go somewhere and made a quick reply?

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 14 (46 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15234 posts

Nov 14, 2012

BlackTar wrote:

also just to be clear my issue is if i can use both my ps3's for 1 Digital download or if my wife has to wait. It is a legit question considering were talking $60 or $128.00 or something.

You should make a new thread asking this...... I prefer physical copies if I can help it.

Call Sony directly and just ask them about. I do believe with Day 1 Digital purchases you NEED to be online in order to play the game.

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 14 (45 Views)
0 Likes