First Son
2 posts

Re: Is battlefield 4 really worth the money?

Feb 24, 2014
I guess im the guy to say no lol Im having issues with the servers. I and and other players lose our progress and wont let us use our unlocked weapons. Also no one in the room is ranked. I know it isnt my ps4 and its EA since evryone is like that. I play deathmatch so they may be having issues with those servers. As far as campaign goes I had issues where it completely deleted my progress. I beat it once after it deleted everything 3 times. Idk if they fixed it but that was annoying. I havent bought the dlc, and this might be my last EA game for me.
Message 31 of 33 (155 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Is battlefield 4 really worth the money?

Mar 27, 2014

Is battlefield 4 worth its lovely price tag!? hmm its not really a tough question if u like me an so many others love first person shooters an generally blowing sh*t and people up (in a gaming environment of course)I think the real Q would be is a kinda buggy sometimes annoying game worth the best part of fifty pounds!? An the answer is simply put is mmm yeaaah i guess so! The random spawning of enemies can be a bi*ch and the extreme lag that courses you to have no choice but to quit are only a little inconvenience when u stack up the brilliant parts of this otherwise extremely good game i mean for a start we have all pretty much been paying top dollar for the games we love since popping a cartridge in the top of a console so its all a matter of opinion I guess.

anyways patches usually sort out our gripes an if ya can't deal with it its COD for you!just remember to turn your headset down as those high pitched voices can burst the drum Smiley Wink...

BF4 worth the kesh!? Hell YEAH!!

Message 32 of 33 (105 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Re: Is Battlefield 4 really worth the money?

Apr 18, 2014

Yes, absolutely. You are probably not going to find a better FPS out there. Had many issues that have been since addressed. So you are safe to invest in this game. This game has a lot longivity. Campaign is whatever. But the multiplayer experience is phenomagnus. 

Message 33 of 33 (62 Views)
0 Likes