May 08 2012
By: AchillesVsHector Hekseville Citizen 339 posts

Is Army Corps from Hell a good or bad game or in-between? Worth 40 bucks plus tax or wait for it to drop in price?

4 replies 12 views Edited May 8, 2012

And if wait for it to drop in price, wat do you think is a good price point for that game? I seen reviews bash the graphics and but some reviewers gave it okay reviews. A lot of reviews bash the graphics yet I thought the details on the big bosses in the game were pretty good looking graphics from the videos I've seen.

Message 1 of 5 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1670 posts

Re: Is Army Corps from Hell a good or bad game or in-between? Worth 40 bucks plus tax or wait for it to drop in price?

May 8, 2012

In my opinion do not get it, just save your money for resistance, gravity daze, or buy mortal kombat. I would start saving money for E3 announcements really.

Message 2 of 5 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
582 posts

Re: Is Army Corps from Hell a good or bad game or in-between? Worth 40 bucks plus tax or wait for it to drop in price?

May 8, 2012

i hate that game, only good if you have friends with ps vitas.

Message 3 of 5 (12 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

May 8, 2012

its always a good idea to save your money. if you find it 'used' or can buy it cheap from a friend and its in a reasonable price then go ahead.

Message 4 of 5 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
173 posts

May 9, 2012

I was interested in this game too. However, I havent got it because of price. It looks worth maybe $15-$20 tops! It seems to be like a dark looking version of Nintendo's Pikmin. Which was a

fun game. Anyway, I say wait it out. Like others here said, cooler games will be released soon for $40! Then Army Corps will drop to a fair price eventually.

Message 5 of 5 (12 Views)
0 Likes