Aug 14 2012
By: TheDster Gaming Beast 2241 posts

Internet Browser?????

[ Edited ]
2 replies 80 views Edited Aug 14, 2012

Why is the movies playing choppy and skippy and the sound is fine?  On youtube, atleast before they patched them 4.0-4.21 they worked fine?????  Anyone know why??? 

Its whatever God says it is, try not to let Satan trick you or lie to you. A lie can be twisted so much but its still a lie, same with tricks. Also know noone is perfect except Jesus, we all will mess up from time to time. So try not to be, to hard on yourself or others.
Message 1 of 3 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Re: Internet Browser?????

Aug 14, 2012
there will be new patch releasing soon i hope
Message 2 of 3 (74 Views)
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

Re: Internet Browser?????

[ Edited ]
Aug 14, 2012

Thanks man,  i just know them 4.0-4.11 made my ps3 more locky and hesitant.  I sent it in to sony, they sent it back same way minus one patch of the series.  I repatched and its the same way locky and hesitant scrolling thru xmb screen.  It plays games fine other then.  Upon entering them sometimes the whole system will beep 3 and shut down auto.   That even happend on my 2nd ps3 upon downloading a game after that series of patches.

When i called sony to send it in that woman argued that series of patches had nuthing to do with the xmb.  I just know it wasnt doing this crazy crap before them patchs.  Them patches was supposed to help the internet browser and in fact they made it alot worse as well.  Thats why i was wondering if anyone else was getting that issue.

Its whatever God says it is, try not to let Satan trick you or lie to you. A lie can be twisted so much but its still a lie, same with tricks. Also know noone is perfect except Jesus, we all will mess up from time to time. So try not to be, to hard on yourself or others.
Message 3 of 3 (69 Views)
0 Likes