Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 05 2012
By: mrk1976 Splicer 73 posts

Interested in classic Marvel Vs. Capcom games for the Vita? If so, please read!

3 replies 96 views Edited Jul 5, 2012
Capcom has just announced Marvel Vs. Capcom Origins (which will contain the original Marvel Vs. Capcom, PLUS Marvel Super Heroes) for XBL and PSN. This will join Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 as a downloadable title:

http://www.capcom-unity.com/official_capcom_blog/blog/2012/07/05/marvel_vs_capcom_origins_coming_to_...

I would absolutely love to have these games available for Vita. 

If you would too, please consider visiting Capcom Unity's Suggestion Box, as I have created a suggestion that these games be brought to the Vita. If you're a unity member, you can "vote up" suggestions. The more votes, the more attention.

Here is the link to the suggestion box, select "games" and "versus games" for categories to find it, or it may still be near the top of the queue:

http://www.capcom-unity.com/go/suggestion/box

Thanks for reading!
Message 1 of 4 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

Re: Interested in classic Marvel Vs. Capcom games for the Vita? If so, please read!

Jul 5, 2012

I upvoted it, hopefully they consider.

Message 2 of 4 (91 Views)
Splicer
73 posts

Re: Interested in classic Marvel Vs. Capcom games for the Vita? If so, please read!

Jul 7, 2012

Thanks for voting, hopefully more will as well, and we'll have some awesome classic Marvel/Capcom goodness!:manvery-happy:

Message 3 of 4 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 8, 2012

As it is already coming to PSN I think it is more of Sony's job to make them compatiable with the Vita then Capcom's. I could be wrong. But either way, maybe if we let Capcom know we would definitely want it available for the Vita too, they would in turn help push or pursuade Sony to do so. I could be just dreaming an ignorant small minded dream that they give a rat's **bleep**, but I too will join you on this quest and hope many others do. The desired result would be awesome.

Get your Portable ID!

EDIT: This negative nancy just voted for the cause. Again, I hope many many others decide to do so too and that it makes a difference.

Message 4 of 4 (68 Views)
0 Likes