Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 24 2013
By: ESOLIS07 Lombax Warrior 253 posts

Injustice Pre Order Bonuses

[ Edited ]
10 replies 5389 views Edited Mar 17, 2014

which pre-order bonuses are you guys getting.i'm getting the wal mart one because it has batman's arkham city skin.red son pack seems lame to me and i aint wasting 100 bucks on a toy, comic and skins.there is the blackest night one, but zombie batman doesn't sound cool to me.what about you guys?

Mod Edit: Added label & updated subject title. Want to learn more about labels? Please click here. How about Forum Rules of Conduct? Read all about it here. -Super_Nova2k13

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (5,389 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
426 posts

Re: injustice pre order bonuses

Mar 24, 2013

I pre-ordered from Wal-Mart as well. I wanted the Arkham City skins, mainly for the Catwoman one because I hate her face in Injustice lol.

photo rikusig3-5_zps039d509a.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (5,099 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7272 posts

Mar 24, 2013

ESOLIS07 wrote:

which pre-order bonuses are you guys getting.i'm getting the wal mart one because it has batman's arkham city skin.red son pack seems lame to me and i aint wasting 100 bucks on a toy, comic and skins.there is the blackest night one, but zombie batman doesn't sound cool to me.what about you guys?

This shouldn't be on this forum.

http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii483/Toro_Inoue/Toro_Inoue001/BeFunky_SuperPipo_zps41db4094jpg_zpsacddeaca.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (5,095 Views)
PlayStation MVP
11140 posts

Mar 24, 2013

ESOLIS07 wrote:

You seem to have gotten some Injustice in my Allstars.  If this is the only place on the internet where you (think you) have friends to talk with, you should get out and explore more.

R.I.P. Off-Topic
04/09/2014 - Never Forget
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (4,669 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Mar 24, 2013
I'm happy that the Red Sons is being represented in a game so I pre-ordered at Gamestop.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (4,483 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2413 posts

Mar 24, 2013

Arkham City skin? Neat!! I'm starting to get interested on this game. Still wondering If I should buy it, my budget is low and I want so many games this year...

But hey, this is an All-Stars forum. Try to stick into the subject, ok?

= = Every day is Kill la Kill day!! = =
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (3,921 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 24, 2013

I thought this was the PSASBR forum? OH WAIT IT IS.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (522 Views)
Lombax Warrior
253 posts

Mar 24, 2013
You seem to have gotten some Injustice in my Allstars. If this is the only place on the internet where you (think you) have friends to talk with, you should get out and explore more.

who the hell said i think people here are my friends.i could care less about people here specially you.i just come here because its where i like to come anything game related and if you don't like it well then suck it. for the record i ain't the only one posting injustice topics on here i have seen other people post about it as well.

you know people who actually post or stay stuff like what you said about explore and making new friends or another example.like when someone tells someone else like "you live in your mother's basement" or "i bet you don't get laid".half the time the person who says that is the one who can't get any or lives in his mother basement.look it up its human nature i bet you will find some evidence about it.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (440 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11140 posts

Mar 24, 2013

ESOLIS07 wrote:
You seem to have gotten some Injustice in my Allstars. If this is the only place on the internet where you (think you) have friends to talk with, you should get out and explore more.

who the hell said i think people here are my friends.i could care less about people here specially you.i just come here because its where i like to come anything game related and if you don't like it well then suck it. for the record i ain't the only one posting injustice topics on here i have seen other people post about it as well.

you know people who actually post or stay stuff like what you said about explore and making new friends or another example.like when someone tells someone else like "you live in your mother's basement" or "i bet you don't get laid".half the time the person who says that is the one who can't get any or lives in his mother basement.look it up its human nature i bet you will find some evidence about it.

What? I wont lecture about you being able to care less, but why are you here then? This is the Allstars section of the Playstation Forums. Not Injustice. Out of all the forums on this site, and the rest of the internet, you decide to post your off-topic thread here. I went ahead and figured this place must be special for you, or something like that.

R.I.P. Off-Topic
04/09/2014 - Never Forget
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (417 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
426 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 24, 2013

InMeTheyTrust wrote:

I thought this was the PSASBR forum? OH WAIT IT IS.

You sent me a hatemail just now saying "Go back to OP Drake because you can't use anybody else" :V

Apparently I'm not allowed to use other characters now. And I was new to Zeus too.

photo rikusig3-5_zps039d509a.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (404 Views)
0 Likes