Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Re: Injustice Character DLC Prices

Mar 21, 2013

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
So it's been revealed there will be 4 DLC characters released at a later date for Injustice Gods Among Us, for the familiar price of $5 a pop.

Just thought I'd post that for all those complaining about the price of PSABR characters.

Well Injustice is launching with more content than PASBR.  Some people are paying for All-Star dlc that should have been completed before the game launched.  Emmett, Kat and Zeus should have been launch characters.  SSM owns Zeus and Emmett while Kat is the vita rep that should of been there from the get go.  

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 67 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Mar 21, 2013
Injustice - made from a large, well known dev team with a large budget and production values.

PSABR - made from a small new dev team with a small budget and little control over character choice.

Besides, Kat & Emmet were free for two weeks, I don't know anyone on this forum in particular who could say they missed out on the deal. Isaac & Zeus were also offered as a promotion, but regardless they cost the standard DLC character price. $10 for 4 characters, boosting the character count to 24 - seems fair to me.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 67 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
797 posts

Mar 21, 2013

While we're on the subject of Injustice, I'm still hoping Beast Boy makes it in..at least as DLC.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 67 (359 Views)
Fender Bender
3576 posts

Mar 21, 2013
He has a chance. Seeing as the starting game's hero portion of the roster is complete now that Raven is in. Only two more villains left. One of them probably being Ares and the other possibly being Lobo.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 67 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
579 posts

Mar 21, 2013

Injustice is getting all my munny. As a huge fan of DC and a DCUO player, im psyched.

PSN: SlyZoneCooper
Mains: Big Daddy, Sweet Tooth
Learning: Ratchet, Sir Daniel
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 67 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
288 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 21, 2013

retrosoul22 wrote:
He has a chance. Seeing as the starting game's hero portion of the roster is complete now that Raven is in. Only two more villains left. One of them probably being Ares and the other possibly being Lobo.

it seems to me that raven is actualy in on the side of the bad guys in this game and is being ruled by trigon notice the evil voice and more violent than usual costume

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 67 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
426 posts

Mar 21, 2013

I'm getting Injustice for sure. I already preordered it (Walmart for the Arkham City skins) and now I'm just gonna wait till one month later. :smileyvery-happy:

But if Starfire or Red Tornado get released as DLC, I'm definetily getting them (though I'm for sure gonna main either Nightwing, Batman, Flash, or Captain Marvel)

photo rikusig3-5_zps039d509a.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 67 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3576 posts

Mar 21, 2013
@ark567

A new Harley Quinn trailer was released and it showed her becoming a hero.However, she's on the villain side. So, no she's on the hero side of the roster/character select despite being possessed by her father.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 67 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Mar 22, 2013

ark567 wrote:

retrosoul22 wrote:

it seems to me that raven is actualy in on the side of the bad guys in this game and is being ruled by trigon notice the evil voice and more violent than usual costume

there are no 'heroes' or 'villains' in Injustice dude,

also, do we have a clue on who that 4 is gonna be?

Play For Fun!
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 67 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3576 posts

Mar 22, 2013
Note: I'm talking about the character select screen. On the left side is all the heroes and the right side is all the villains. Raven and the rest of the confirmed heroes take up all of the left side.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 67 (266 Views)
0 Likes