Uncharted Territory
1670 posts

Re: Infamous for vita: would you buy it

Feb 24, 2012

I am sorry but you should not be on these forums or be playing playstation, if you think infamous is sucky or not good enough on the vita shame on you.

Message 31 of 59 (168 Views)
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Feb 24, 2012

I bought every inFamous, including FOB and I will buy infamous 3 for Vita

Message 32 of 59 (168 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 7, 2012

Yes i would buy infamous for the vita

If sony wants to sell the vita they gotta get bigger and better games ,ex: Infamous,killzone,God of war, uncharted, sly cooper call of duty and assassins creed.

Message 33 of 59 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
246 posts

Aug 8, 2012

I would buy an original new infamous game for the vita if they made  it.  I really enjoyed the series and would play more but I wouldnt want infamous 1 or 2 on vita because Ive beaten them both twice already.

Message 34 of 59 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Aug 8, 2012
There a Infamous Collection for the PS3 coming, with Infamous 1,2, Festival pf Blood, some extra DLC. but i'm sure a Vita version is given, every game franchise the PSP lack, the Vita has, if we have Uncharted, then we will have Infamous
Photobucket

Stop Posting 3DS crap in the forum please thank you Smiley Happy
Message 35 of 59 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
30 posts

Aug 8, 2012

Would totally buy an Infamous game. Would I want Cole as the main charcter though? Probably not. I would prefer it be a new conduit, that we havn't seen. Would still buy it either way though. lol . . . .I would like to see a Heavenly Sword spin off. I think that would be pretty amazing. There are to many games I would like to see come to vita. At this point though I would settle for any game. I neeeeeeeed more vita!!!!!

Message 36 of 59 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11299 posts

Aug 8, 2012

I would love an original inFamous spin-off for the Vita. Definately has the power for it. I think they could do some awesome stuff with it. I've got the plat in both inFamous titles and 100% in the DLC pack which was an awesome experience.

Message 37 of 59 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
264 posts

Aug 9, 2012

I technically haven't bought either Infamous (got them both for free through PS+) but I'd love to have it on vita. Definitely will help bridge the gap between console and handheld games if done properly Smiley Happy

Message 38 of 59 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2036 posts

Aug 9, 2012

i've beaten 1, and i would rather get 2, FOB, or a new title all together.  

Basically, i'd buy if not infamous 1, or i got [1] for free because i already own through PSN

Message 39 of 59 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
623 posts

Aug 9, 2012

iraqattack123 wrote:

these are my 2 favorite playstaiton games that I want to come to the vita

uncharted golden abyss

and

infamous

playstaiton i love you please make infamous for the vita

Um, hey bud, I hate to break it to you but if Uncharted: Golden Abyss is what your looking for on the Vita you need to head to any game store or the PS Store and buy it.

And I also loved Infamous but since I already played the hell out of it I would prefer Infamous 2 or Prototype 1 or 2(preferably 2)

And as I have posted a bunch of times already; I really want  Undisputed 3 for my Vita> That's by far the most desired game I would want.

"When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Do you see the real you, or what you have been conditioned to believe is you? The two are so, so different. One is an infinite consciousness capable of being and creating whatever it chooses, the other is an illusion imprisoned by its own perceived and programmed limitations."
David Icke
Message 40 of 59 (140 Views)
0 Likes