Jan 03 2013
By: MitchCRafT_nM3 First Son 10 posts
Accepted Solution

Infamous 2 User Missions?

[ Edited ]
8 replies 179 views Edited Jan 3, 2013

Hi, today i downloaded Infamous 2 only to find that some of the content is missing or i just can't find it.

I looked in to this game further to find that there should be some sort of missions you can create or play created by others.

Well when you start up the game you don't even get a menu screen and there is no option to quit to one either, you have to save and dashboard, this seems very tacky imo, if you pay for plus to have access to games you should have access to the full game not part of it.

It is pretty bad that starting the game doesnt even give the menu and just pushes you in to the game instantly and then you must pause it and then chose your save.

I hope this is not a regular thing with the the plus network having things cut out?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (179 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
369 posts

Re: Infamous 2 User Missions?

Jan 3, 2013
I'm not really sure what you're trying to say. Are you saying that you just started Infamous 2 and the UGC missions are showing up? If so, i'm pretty sure you unlock those after beating a few missions
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (169 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 3, 2013

No i am saying that there is no menu for the game there for i can not access the missions creator or access any missions made by users either. I only have access to the campaign and that is all.

When i start the game it just jumps in to the campaign

Its like having a DVD player on autoplay where you would insert the disc and it would just skip the menu and start the movie, well this is the same you start the game from the dashboard  and instead of having a menu it just goes straight in to the campaign

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (167 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16247 posts

Jan 3, 2013

It's like Andy1003 said. You need to unlock access to User created missions in game. Play the campaign for a while and you'll unlock it. You can't just start out creating and playing user generated content.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (159 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jan 4, 2013
Yeah it seems i am unlocking something right this minute

Thanks for the replies
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9530 posts

Jan 4, 2013

Yeah, it's like what they said. The first two are made by Sucher-Punch as they are used to introduce UGC missions while following the story. After that, there are plenty more. UGC missions are also a great way to farm xp after completing the game!

ossie castro5signature
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (153 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
990 posts

Jan 4, 2013

I remember it prompting me to agree to terms to use UGC, it happens later on in the game. 

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (148 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
369 posts

Jan 4, 2013
Seems you got it working then. Just hit the pause button once you unlock and it will appear as an option there :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (145 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jan 4, 2013
lol yeah got it working now thanks =]
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (142 Views)
0 Likes