Jan 15 2013
By: MrSanders First Son 1 posts
Accepted Solution

Infamous 2: PlayStation Plus

2 replies 768 views Edited Jan 15, 2013

Yesterday i try to download the infamous 2 game, when i click to purchase it, the system say to me that the game was included in the collection of free games, but when i continued it says that i have to pay $19.99, i don´t understand what happend. Anyone can help?

thanks.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (768 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
1462 posts

Re: Infamous 2: PlayStation Plus

Jan 15, 2013

MrSanders wrote:

Yesterday i try to download the infamous 2 game, when i click to purchase it, the system say to me that the game was included in the collection of free games, but when i continued it says that i have to pay $19.99, i don´t understand what happend. Anyone can help?

thanks.

Wait until today's PS Store update to take effect. This game was accidentally removed from plus last week and should be coming back with the 1/15 PS Store Update. Give the download a shot later tonight and it should show up as free. 

- morgan haro, SCEA PlayStation Community Management Team
@morganharo

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (762 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10742 posts

Re: Infamous 2: PlayStation Plus

Jan 15, 2013

There was an error that occured behind the scenes. Fortunately for those of you who don't yet have the game, Infamous 2 will be back into the Instant Game Collection later today. There's a memo about such in the latest PlayStation Plus Blog posting:

"One other note; some of you noticed that inFAMOUS 2 left PlayStation Plus as a free game last week. This was an error and it will be back in the Instant Game Collection on the 1/15 PlayStation Store Update."

Keep watching the Blog, the skies, the sewers, and the Plus files for all PlayStation Plus happenings.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (760 Views)
0 Likes