Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
3119 posts

Re: In order for me to buy a PSvita i really wanna see these games..

Nov 10, 2012
I don't mind ps3 to Vita ports if I don't own them or if they are a really good games. The PlayStation 3 is near its end and they PlayStation 4 will be out in 2 years. You better get used to the ps3 like graphics on the Vita because the PlayStation 4's graphics are going to be insane. I read the PS4 will be a quad core 3.5-4ghz processor with 384 cores, 8-16gig ram depending on which model you get, blu-ray games and movies, full 1080p 3d, 4k rez games and TV support. If this is true leak from the devs after the last Sony get together then it will be mind blowing. So get used to the Vistas graphics cause it will help push the limits of handheld quality graphics for a very long time :smileyhappy:
PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
500GB Ps4 Owner Since November 22, 2014
1000 Model PSP Owner, PSP Go Owner and PS Vita Owner
PS1 and PS2, Both Original Systems.
https://www.facebook.com/deaofly?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
Message 21 of 22 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Re: In order for me to buy a PSvita i really wanna see these games..

Nov 14, 2012
I think that the ps vita really needs different games that are already on ps3 system and start fousing on something very new.
Hello I'm asking anybody here who enjoys voting other people's ideas to what they would like to see over at the playstation network someday to vote up my 31 different ideas that are posted at the www.playstation.blog.share.com site. I have wrestling,frasier,mtv shows,grounded for life,beverly hills 90210, and more.
Message 22 of 22 (21 Views)
0 Likes