Mar 17 2013
By: zdsage Monster Hunter 33 posts

Important refund

5 replies 115 views Edited Mar 17, 2013

I have been waiting 2 weeks for a message about my refund and I am really worried because I really need it back.  I accidently bought the playstation allstars online pass and I did not know that it came with a redeem code inside the case. Usually I dont check because playstation never puts anything like manuals nor redeem codes there. No one ever told m that there was anything inside the case regarding the online online pass and I was not warned about anything and in a way I feel like I have been scammed. Please let me know if this refund is garaunteed and if not 100% gaurantee please tell me the chances of me getting it back.

Message 1 of 6 (115 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1102 posts

Re: Important refund

Mar 17, 2013

I have never heard of anyone getting a refund for a digital purchase, unfortunately. Have you spoken directly to anyone at Sony?

Message 2 of 6 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20641 posts

Mar 17, 2013
All transactions on the PlayStation Store are final and cannot be refunded. Sorry, but I don't think you'll be able to get the money back.
Message 3 of 6 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
44263 posts

Mar 17, 2013

zdsage wrote:

I have been waiting 2 weeks for a message about my refund and I am really worried because I really need it back.  I accidently bought the playstation allstars online pass and I did not know that it came with a redeem code inside the case. Usually I dont check because playstation never puts anything like manuals nor redeem codes there. No one ever told m that there was anything inside the case regarding the online online pass and I was not warned about anything and in a way I feel like I have been scammed. Please let me know if this refund is garaunteed and if not 100% gaurantee please tell me the chances of me getting it back.

You most certainly were not 'scammed', ALL new PS3 games with online capbilities come with an online pass included, this does not appear to be something you were aware of, so be it, but 'scammed, oh nooo.

What happened when you first contacted Sony about the refund request, actually ignore that, if they said they were going to submit it & wait & see then I think you already know the answer to your question, refunds are usually made quicker than that, so yea, i think you have your answer already.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_300x50_002B.jpg

Customer Service Available Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm
General Enquires - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & Billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)

Live Chat Available Mon-Sat 6am-10pm PST & Sun 6am-8pm - LiveChat
Message 4 of 6 (94 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Mar 18, 2013
You do not get refunds for purchases on the psn store. It clearly states this in the store's terms of service, and is also displayed in the psn terms of service.
My PSN
Message 5 of 6 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Mar 18, 2013
What.. just about every single game that you purchase has a Manuel or a dlc or online pass. This sounds more like you are dumb and now are trying to scam Sony
Message 6 of 6 (65 Views)
0 Likes