Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/16/2013
Offline
83 posts
 

Re: Ignore the reviews.

Feb 22, 2015

**bleep** right 'Ignore the reviews'! Those fools don't know what theyre talking about. Such a great game filled with mystery and wonder. Great game, fun gameplay, good story - that has a lot of potential to become even greater given a sequel happens. Support this game(Ready At Dawn) if it interests you, its an experience worth having.

Message 21 of 68 (2,338 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 03/06/2009
Offline
73 posts
 

Re: Ignore the reviews.

Feb 23, 2015

This game is great. And it seems worth noting that I didn't encounter one bug in my first play though. In this day and age, developers rely to much on patching imo, It seems like a majority of the current gen games have been really buggy and in some cases, (AC Unity) completely broken,  So Kudos RAD, for a great game that works! 

Message 22 of 68 (2,323 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/17/2010
Offline
99 posts
 

Re: Ignore the reviews.

Feb 23, 2015

wheskeydean wrote:

This game is great. And it seems worth noting that I didn't encounter one bug in my first play though. In this day and age, developers rely to much on patching imo, It seems like a majority of the current gen games have been really buggy and in some cases, (AC Unity) completely broken,  So Kudos RAD, for a great game that works! 


Yeah no-one mentions how reliable the game is, I haven't had one bug or crash since I have started 10 hours or longer ago,  so many AAA developers just rely apon fixing bugs on the day of release with massive patches.

Message 23 of 68 (2,318 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/10/2001
Offline
289 posts
 

Re: Ignore the reviews.

Feb 23, 2015
This game is great! I really loved playing it alot but it does have a few problems.

First I counted four chapters that you don't do anything other than sit and watch a movie or walking around picking up random stuff.

And secondly I feel a bit ripped off, I was able to complete and platinum this game in around 7 hours. That's around 8 or 9 bucks per hour of entertainment and a little too short for my liking. But over all the game was great I'd just suggest to my friends to wait until it goes on sale.

Message 24 of 68 (2,315 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/17/2013
Offline
869 posts
 

Re: Ignore the reviews.

Feb 24, 2015

Oh look bandwagon idiots trying to defend a bad game by criticizing someone's job.  Why can't we gamers leave reviewers alone, they have a job to do.

Message 25 of 68 (2,264 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: Ignore the reviews.

Feb 25, 2015
I agree, rent it and see for yourself that the reviews (including mine) are spot on.


RE-THINK SALAD


Message 26 of 68 (2,262 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/06/2014
Offline
6408 posts
 

Re: Ignore the reviews.

Feb 25, 2015

 


epicbrutal wrote:

Oh look bandwagon idiots trying to defend a bad game by criticizing someone's job.  Why can't we gamers leave reviewers alone, they have a job to do.


The game was released last Friday and it's already dead in the water. 

Now that everyone who is going to get it has already beat it, no one cares about it anymore.  

Message 27 of 68 (2,255 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/17/2013
Offline
869 posts
 

Re: Ignore the reviews.

Feb 25, 2015

shadoefax wrote:

 


epicbrutal wrote:

Oh look bandwagon idiots trying to defend a bad game by criticizing someone's job.  Why can't we gamers leave reviewers alone, they have a job to do.


The game was released last Friday and it's already dead in the water. 

Now that everyone who is going to get it has already beat it, no one cares about it anymore.  


So, what are you trying to say?

Message 28 of 68 (2,248 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/06/2014
Offline
6408 posts
 

Re: Ignore the reviews.

Feb 25, 2015

epicbrutal wrote:

shadoefax wrote:

 


epicbrutal wrote:

Oh look bandwagon idiots trying to defend a bad game by criticizing someone's job.  Why can't we gamers leave reviewers alone, they have a job to do.


The game was released last Friday and it's already dead in the water. 

Now that everyone who is going to get it has already beat it, no one cares about it anymore.  


So, what are you trying to say?


All that great game goodness, iddy bitty living space  Smiley Tongue

Message 29 of 68 (2,246 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 10/06/2014
Offline
43 posts
 

Re: Ignore the reviews.

[ Edited ]
Feb 25, 2015

L0NG_SHOT_28 wrote:

This game is absolutely fantastic. I don't for the life of me understand why it has garnered so much criticism. The order wasn't trying to reinvent the wheel. It's visually stunning

but most importantly it is a solid game.

 

And as someone who writes for a small online magazine doing reviews, I can tell you this game deserves your attention borrow it rent it or support RAD and buy it. But don't sell yourself short.


 

 

go away shill.

 

im not paying $60 to watch your movie. ill wait until it hits netflix.

Message 30 of 68 (2,221 Views)
Reply
0 Likes