Reply
Survivor
Registered: 10/26/2008
Offline
2754 posts
 

Re: If your PS3 Slim gets really hot

Aug 30, 2009
wow man u solved it man, turning a plug a different way effects the heat of the console.......
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - teffyz
Message 51 of 151 (220 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 10/26/2008
Offline
2754 posts
 

Re: If your PS3 Slim gets really hot

Aug 30, 2009
actually i researched it so before u blast me it might be correct because wrong electricity flow.
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - teffyz
Message 52 of 151 (220 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/18/2009
Offline
1714 posts
 

Re: If your PS3 Slim gets really hot

Aug 30, 2009

Professor__M wrote:


KingDustero wrote:

Professor__M wrote:

BIGJOEJGDE wrote:
For the people who have the PS3 Slim and don't believe me,why don't you plug your power cord in the other way and see if your PS3 Slim doesn't get hot?

 

 

Hello, I already told you that my cord was in the "right" way since day one and it still had the same heat issues as everyone one else. How do you explain that???  


 

I don't think you're believeable.  You say you have a Ps3 yet, your icon shows you don't.  Do you have a PSN account on your system.  No offense, but I think you're just a troll.

 

I bought a PS3 slim 8/25...my PSN network ID is Professor__M (two underscores)....i have 3 trophies (all from Wipeout HD)

 

I cannot believe im now a xbox360 fanboy simply because stated I had my cord in correctly and still have a warm PS3 slim. are you ppl serous?!?!?


Don't listen to them. A lot of people on these forums are.... less than average in the IQ department.

 


Get your Portable ID!YLOD - 80GB. PS3 Slim owner
Message 53 of 151 (220 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 08/23/2009
Offline
19 posts
 

Re: If your PS3 Slim gets really hot

Aug 30, 2009

BIGJOEJGDE wrote:
Professor__M is a xbox fanboy from Amazon.com VGF....his amazon account name is M.

 

**bleep** are you talking about?! Please explain how Im a 360 fanboy....and please dont tell me its because I have a history of purchasing X360 games from Amazon. 

 

and thanks for not adressing my actual comment!!!

Message Edited by Professor__M on 08-30-2009 11:59 AM
Message 54 of 151 (220 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 08/23/2009
Offline
19 posts
 

Re: If your PS3 Slim gets really hot

Aug 30, 2009


KingDustero wrote:

Professor__M wrote:

BIGJOEJGDE wrote:
For the people who have the PS3 Slim and don't believe me,why don't you plug your power cord in the other way and see if your PS3 Slim doesn't get hot?

 

 

Hello, I already told you that my cord was in the "right" way since day one and it still had the same heat issues as everyone one else. How do you explain that???  


 

I don't think you're believeable.  You say you have a Ps3 yet, your icon shows you don't.  Do you have a PSN account on your system.  No offense, but I think you're just a troll.

 

I bought a PS3 slim 8/25...my PSN network ID is Professor__M (two underscores)....i have 3 trophies (all from Wipeout HD)

 

I cannot believe im now a xbox360 fanboy simply because I stated I had my cord in correctly and still have a warm PS3 slim. are you ppl serous?!?!?

Message Edited by Professor__M on 08-30-2009 12:03 PM
Message 55 of 151 (220 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 08/30/2009
Offline
26 posts
 

Re: If your PS3 Slim gets really hot

Aug 30, 2009
I thought you said your PS3 gets hot?
Message 56 of 151 (220 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 08/30/2009
Offline
26 posts
 

Re: If your PS3 Slim gets really hot

Aug 30, 2009
Anyway i made this thread to let people know that if they need to have the power cord plugged into the PS3 Slim the right way or the console will get very hot on the top and bottom.
Message 57 of 151 (220 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/13/2006
Offline
1820 posts
 

Re: If your PS3 Slim gets really hot

Aug 30, 2009

BIGJOEJGDE wrote:
Anyway i made this thread to let people know that if they need to have the power cord plugged into the PS3 Slim the right way or the console will get very hot on the top and bottom.

Guys, guys guys...enough with this stupid thread. Mods, please lock this thread. It is full of nonsense. The cord is not keyed because it can plug in EITHER DIRECTION. The owner's manual for the Slim, just like ALL OTHER PS3 MODELS, says it is normal for the PS3 to get warm. It is on page 47, listed under "Other issues". And I quote:

 

"The system is warm. 

     When the system is being used or is turned on, it may become warm. This is not a malfunction."

 

Page 47 of the Slim manual, in black and white. 

 

 

If you don't believe this I guess there's no talking sense to you. Santa Claus will keep bringing your toys and the Tooth Fairy will exchange your tooth for a dollar while you sleep. 

Message 58 of 151 (220 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 05/24/2007
Offline
2936 posts
 

Re: If your PS3 Slim gets really hot

Aug 30, 2009

HanSolo wrote:
my cord doesnt have white words on it, its all black

Same.



MAG Forums - The Outlaws -


Playstation: PLAY B3YOND

PSN ID: murderator
Message 59 of 151 (220 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/17/2007
Offline
188 posts
 

Re: If your PS3 Slim gets really hot

Aug 30, 2009

"thats what she said" sorry couldnt resist

 

Message 60 of 151 (220 Views)
Reply
0 Likes