Fender Bender
2546 posts

Re: If this is next-gen, I am unimpressed.

Jan 4, 2014

I'm not really expecting to see anything next gen until I get my hands on games like The Order 1886 which is a Sony exclusive being made by a Sony studio and other games like Watch Dogs and The Divsion. I'm sure others out there will be great such as Infamous 2 and the list goes on. Assassins Creed Black Flag did look very good for a lauch title, well that is if your playing it on a 1080p TV. 

Message 71 of 92 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Jan 4, 2014

Doc_007 wrote:

Next gen arrived Nov 15 and that is when it stopped being next.

We are now at the dawn of This Gen.

The baby is crawling, next is walking, then running. It will be a wild ride.

Then we can start talking about "next gen" again.

Who are you O_O

I'm the only one that says that stuff. GET OUT OF MY MIND! Smiley Mad

What is knowledge but chasing the wind?
Message 72 of 92 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6972 posts

Jan 4, 2014

OrdealByFire wrote:

Battlefield's campaign is still hard to trust playing since the self-destruct glitch is still out there for save files. Easy solution. Back up to an external or PS+ after each mission. IF you have the corrupt file issue, restore the back up and continue on. Worked for me and went through without issue.

Battlefield's multiplayer can't be enjoyed with 64 players do to random errors, and especially, lag that ruins the experience. If you are going to correct grammer on someone later in the thread make sure yours is correct. It is "due to"

Battlefield's servers are a complete joke, so you can't even search for specific matches you'd like to join. This is EA's fault and issues are happening on the last gen as well so it is not a gen issue.

Battlefield's so broken, that often times when you join a game you get a "black screen of death." From what I understand, same as above. And happens on ALL platforms so it isn't a PS issue.

On NBA 2K14, MyTEAM modes work only half the time since sometimes you randomly can't connect to matches.

NBA 2K14's online experience isn't excrutiatingly laggy, but laggy enough to make it impossible to properly time your shots or make passes. Again...EA issue.

Blacklight is hit-or-miss, but even as a beta, at least it's better than Battlefield. Blacklight matches are fairly often incredibly laggy, making the game unplayable a decent bit of the time. Additionally, there are even times where it's impossible to even get past the menu screen because of random errors.

I don't have any qualms with Shadow Fall, because at least that game runs like it's supposed to -- it's just that none of my friends play it. Seeing that this is a Sony exclusive and is working as intended this should tell you that Sony is doing something right.

I can say with complete embarrassment that I regret getting a PS4 at launch, as it's brought me far more stress than enjoyment. Well if you are going to blame the PS4 blame it for the right reasons. But from your excuses so far it seems that your issues are with the 3rd party devs and not Sony. You could have gotten and XBox and had the same issues but would you complain the same? Or is this just because you are trying to make Sony look bad even though your reasons are not Sony issues?

Troll, flame or be offensive:Trolling and flaming is when you deliberately make offensive or provocative comments with the aim of upsetting another user or prompting an angry response from them.We will remove posts or threads which are found to be insulting, harassing, threatening or non-constructive and overly negative. We reserve the right to immediately delete any posting or suspend any user at our sole discretion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRTN97XEASQ
Message 73 of 92 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6972 posts

Jan 4, 2014

OrdealByFire wrote:

You like TV a little bit, don't you? And what does ignorance have to do with anything? I said I'm not impressed with next-gen. What in the hell does that have to do with Sony? I never blamed Sony for anything until other people brought up Sony for no reason at all.

Way to have me waste my team reading a wall of senseless text that has nothing to do with my original post. Congratulations. Go watch your channel 432.

"I can say with complete embarrassment that I regret getting a PS4 at launch, as it's brought me far more stress than enjoyment"

Was this not your comment? When you make a comment like this you are in fact blaming Sony.

Troll, flame or be offensive:Trolling and flaming is when you deliberately make offensive or provocative comments with the aim of upsetting another user or prompting an angry response from them.We will remove posts or threads which are found to be insulting, harassing, threatening or non-constructive and overly negative. We reserve the right to immediately delete any posting or suspend any user at our sole discretion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRTN97XEASQ
Message 74 of 92 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
511 posts

Jan 4, 2014
...No I'm not? I just regret getting the console because other developers can't get their games right.

As for the guy above about correcting grammar... did you really just spell it "grammer"? Lmfao.
47Reviews.BlogSpot.com

Reviews from me -- an honest reviewer who isn't paid off.
Message 75 of 92 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Jan 4, 2014

The best diet for a diabetic is ice cream and apple pie.

Whoa! I didn't see you there, now don't just stand there, help me finish.
Message 76 of 92 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22462 posts

Jan 4, 2014

Trespahsser wrote:

a

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 77 of 92 (233 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Jan 4, 2014

Trespahsser wrote:

Some users here have Diabeties. Nothing to joke about....... Smiley Mad

Message 78 of 92 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5102 posts

Jan 5, 2014

Black0Panther wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:
I would have to say this gen has been rather unimpressive in my opinion. I say that because I don't see a big improvement in graphics and online gameplay has seemed to take a step backward even though we now pay for online gameplay.

I was very excited for this gen and thought we might see something special but to me the ps4 has been mediocre at best.

You wont day one. Heres PS3 thing. That is a  massive difference. You wont see massive changes yet till the devs get deep into its hardware to see what it can do. This takes tme.

Day one release.jpg

Today  today.jpg

This is comical, you take a gameplay screen shot from the first ps3 game and compare it to a cut scene from a new game to show how the ps3's graphics improved, did you really think I wouldn't call you out on that?   Obviously the graphics have improved slightly over the lifespan of the ps3, but it is nowhere as big as a jump as sd vs hd.   The ps3 was a game changer because it was the first time most of us played video games in high definition,  Madden 07 on the ps2 vs Madden 07 on the ps3 was a huge jump graphic wise (but like most ps3 games it was a step back in game content).    My kids have cod ghosts for the ps3 and ps4,  I watch them play the game on both systems on the same t.v. and it looks the same to me.  Bf4 looks awesome on my ps4 but Madden 25 and the ps+ renal games look generic imo.  I hope this explains why I'm unimpressed with the graphic upgrade when comparing ps3 vs ps4.  

I didn't expect a huge jump in graphic with the ps4 but I did expect a much better online gaming experience on ps4 and that has been the biggest letdown.  How is it that I get less lag and disconnects on my free online game services (ps3 and ps2 over xlink) then I get with my paid ps4 service?

And the results are in, the winner of Sonys #20YearsOf Play poll is...
"Winner: SOCOM II: U.S. Navy Seals (24.74%)"​

It's a great day to be a SOCOM fan!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome job SOCOM fans, Worldwide!
Message 79 of 92 (206 Views)
Fender Bender
3334 posts

Jan 5, 2014

diaBEETUS

Trespahsser wrote:

Image and video hosting by TinyPicHEAVY WEAPONS GUYImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 80 of 92 (196 Views)
0 Likes