Sep 02 2013
By: Morrone5 First Son 1 posts

If i buy playstation plus now but i dont redeem it, will i be able to redeem it on ps4 right away?

4 replies 210 views Edited Sep 2, 2013

Message 1 of 5 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1209 posts

Re: If i buy playstation plus now but i dont redeem it, will i be able to redeem it on ps4 right awa

Sep 2, 2013

Yes

Message 2 of 5 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4718 posts

Re: If i buy playstation plus now but i dont redeem it, will i be able to redeem it on ps4 right awa

Sep 2, 2013

Yes, but if you plan on getting a vita you mght want to activate it now so you can start to stock up on the games on psn+

Message 3 of 5 (199 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 2, 2013

BURRITO26A wrote:

Yes

Or if you'd rather not take the chance of problems happening during launch. You could go here the day before, sign in and redeem the code then. Just in case of network problems that sometimes happen during launches.

Edit:

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

Yes, but if you plan on getting a vita you mght want to activate it now so you can start to stock up on the games on psn+

Especially since they'll be taking down Gravity Rush, Uncharted: GA, and Wipeout in the coming months to replace them. You could just wait until they announce this at the beginning of October or November (if you are NA subscriber) and then activate and download them before they change over. Then you'll have those games also.

Message 4 of 5 (197 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9085 posts

Sep 2, 2013

Yes but if were you i would wait until i get the PS4 and later get the playstation plus service because the playstation plus cards code expire after a set amount of time

KANE-FIRE

Message 5 of 5 (183 Views)
0 Likes