Splicer
73 posts

Re: If You Don't Like PSN+...

Jul 14, 2010

exactly.  it's like they are trying to make the ones who did purchase it feel bad or something.  stop complaining you still get online play for free. and those of us who bought it and liked it are happy so don't try to bring us down.

Message 11 of 19 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Jul 14, 2010
That's right. Like it or **bleep**.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 12 of 19 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11490 posts

Jul 14, 2010

gettinmoney662 wrote:

...or don't want to pay for it, then don't pay for it and stop making threads/posts whining about something you're not even going to buy.  No one cares what you think about the service.

this is a free country ok, people have the right to post whatever they want..  its ok to post on why a person doesnt like psn+ just as long a s they dont go around calling people who likes it names or becoming a troll who just floods this section on why psn+ sucks

>

Message 13 of 19 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Jul 14, 2010
kudos, this is right on
Message 14 of 19 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
367 posts

Jul 14, 2010

FairlyOddChelle wrote:

gettinmoney662 wrote:

...or don't want to pay for it, then don't pay for it and stop making threads/posts whining about something you're not even going to buy.  No one cares what you think about the service.

Two wrongs don't make a right. But, I'm sure you're aware that you're just as bad as them

Two wrongs may not make a a right but 3 rights make a left.  Smiley Happy  Anyway yea if you want them to stop then don't reply to them or create a new thread like this because that just makes you a hippocrate. Most people post their rant because they want to see if people agree with them or they think they are being insightful. Starting yet another useless thread like this one is just whining of another sort. 

Message 15 of 19 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Jul 15, 2010

People have a right to their opinions, if you don't like their threads don't click them, no one is forcing you to.

I don't think the service offers anything as of yet, but give it time, it will eventually. The core idea is strong, that's what counts. PSN games are high quality, pushing out a 'rental' service to give us easier access to these titles at a reduced price is a great idea.

Just give us more quality content please, that's all.

Message 16 of 19 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
189 posts

Jul 15, 2010

Isn't this the same guy that said the service sucks?

Message 17 of 19 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
610 posts

Jul 15, 2010

I'll admit that I'm not happy with PSN+ in it's current form however I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt over my 6 Month sub.

I can see the potential for sure and the value for casual gamers or people new to the PS3.

However these are the official PS3 forums and people need a place to post constructive feedback.

For example I'm not happy with the service thus far BUT if they were to add some features like movie vouchers on a regular basis I'd see an increased value for my money. 

I do agree though that trolls do need to stop complaining for the sake of complaining and ruining other peoples experiences.

Message 18 of 19 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1038 posts

Jul 15, 2010

tigown wrote:

Isn't this the same guy that said the service sucks?

That other thread is a parody of everyone complaining about the service.

Message 19 of 19 (17 Views)
0 Likes