Jun 01 2012
By: Nanosuituser059 First Son 19 posts

If I download a game from Media Go for the original psp, can I redownload it on Vita?

9 replies 254 views Edited Jun 1, 2012

If I buy a game for psp on Media Go, can I redownload it on the Vita?

Message 1 of 10 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8191 posts

Re: If I download a game from Media Go for the original psp, can I redownload it on Vita?

Jun 1, 2012

As long as:

1. You use the same PSN/SEN Account

2. You did not hit the Device Limit (You can activate downloadable games twice on two devices)

3. The game is compatible with the Vita

You can transfer your Media Go games on your new handheld.

Message 2 of 10 (254 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Re: If I download a game from Media Go for the original psp, can I redownload it on Vita?

Jun 1, 2012

How do I transfer to the vita from media go?

Message 3 of 10 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8191 posts

Jun 1, 2012

Nanosuituser059 wrote:

Once linked to your PSN Account, your purchases should be visible on the Download List.

Message 4 of 10 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5189 posts

Jun 1, 2012

Doppelgangergang wrote:

As long as:

1. You use the same PSN/SEN Account

2. You did not hit the Device Limit (You can activate downloadable games twice on two devices)

3. The game is compatible with the Vita

You can transfer your Media Go games on your new handheld.

TROPHIES ~ YOUTUBE ~ LITTLEBIGPLANET ~ DRAGON CAVE

~Any problem on Earth can be solved with the proper application of High Explosives~

2, Correction, whilst you can have two handheld devices active per account you can download games again and again as many times as you like to those active systems.

Message 5 of 10 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5189 posts

Jun 1, 2012

Doppelgangergang wrote:

Nanosuituser059 wrote:

Once linked to your PSN Account, your purchases should be visible on the Download List.

TROPHIES ~ YOUTUBE ~ LITTLEBIGPLANET ~ DRAGON CAVE

~Any problem on Earth can be solved with the proper application of High Explosives~

The download list on your PSvita PSN store screen you mean (As oyu can not downlaod games from your PC that have been obtained using MediaGo). And then download directly to the PSVita, but only those PSP games that have been verified by Sony. For some other PSP games that are compatible but not verified you willl have to download to a PS3 first and then to the PSVita.

Message 6 of 10 (254 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Jun 1, 2012

Where is the Sony verified list?

Message 7 of 10 (254 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13617 posts

Jun 2, 2012

The OP wants to know if he can take his already downloaded PSP game from Media Go and put it on his Vita without re-downloading.

And the answer to that is no.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 10 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Jun 2, 2012

Nice eye bro, that some Ezio Eagle Vision you have there , but i dont think so, he's asked if he can redownload PSP game that he bought from PSN ro his Vita

I love Adam Levine
"One more ******* Love song and I well be sick......"
Message 9 of 10 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5189 posts

Jun 2, 2012
Message 10 of 10 (254 Views)
0 Likes