Highlighted
Dec 31 2013
By: Toho_Malachi First Son 2 posts

Idiot sent me a fake psn code, also, he is sending everyone else random codes.

[ Edited ]
2 replies 733 views Edited Dec 31, 2012
Message 1 of 3 (733 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
9471 posts

Re: Idiot sent me a fake psn code, also, he is sending everyone else random codes.

[ Edited ]
Dec 31, 2012

That is some of the spam that has been floating around PSN for the past few years. I have received that same spam message many times over the years. You can block/delete or report the person that sent it because spam/chain letters violate the PSN Terms of Service. I usually just write back to the person and tell them is is a fake spam message, that is not true, and they should not send that to people

Also you should not put peoples PSN ID on the forums when you accuse them of violating the PSN Terms of service. Report them to Sony. Do not say their names on the forums.

Forum Rules of Conduct say:

DO NOT Accuse others of cheating, glitching, or other malicious/offensive actions. We refer to this as “blacklisting” or “naming and shaming”. If you think that someone is violating the Terms of Service or the Rules of Conduct in some way, report them through the games title itself (if you can) or through the Knowledge Center. Please refrain from reporting In-Game infractions in these forums. 

4390631_o.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 2 of 3 (723 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
14026 posts

Re: Idiot sent me a fake psn code, also, he is sending everyone else random codes.

Mar 9, 2013

It's a scam spam message that he sent you about the $50 PSN voucher. Just put the delete/block person if he is on your friends list. If he's not on your friends list then file a Grief Report by pressing triangle on the message and highlight the reason you're reporting him.

Playstation Telephone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm PST (Closed on Saturdays & Sundays)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 3 of 3 (579 Views)
0 Likes