Jul 15 2013
By: Gord0nDunk I Only Post Everything 864 posts

Ideas to expand our freind lists on PS4

1 replies 62 views Edited Jul 15, 2013

I originally posted this comment here

But thought i would share it where people might add thoughts on the issue.

Maybe in the fashion of Google circles, we should have a division of contact groups.

I could have

Contacts
Friends
Family
Coworkers
SteamforumFriends
Play station forumfriends
Etc etc

Giving us the ability to customize group names and assign friends to one or more groups with the default being contacts.
Enhance this system with the ability to choose which groups have access to certain "share" and media functionality.

Then you can tag certain gameplay, video clips, etc so only your "Family" Group can see it. Much like privacy settings in other social media networks.

Another option to pick which groups show up in my in game "find a match" feature, so I don't have to search through my whole list to see if a certain group is playing. I can easily filter out which of my friends in a certain group are playing a game. 

Other fine tuned options which allow whay groups can directly join your public/private games. So that random guy that was fun in one game, that you added so you might try playing with him again, doesnt just pop into any other game you want to play. 

The possabilities can go on. All based on a "Multi-group" setup to the friends list. 

Message 1 of 2 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
15324 posts

Re: Ideas to expand our freind lists on PS4

Jul 15, 2013

You could also post your idea here: http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/

** Use a unique password for your PSN ID - one you don't use anywhere else **
** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **

”Signature-1.jpg”
MVP Terms and Conditions ________________(=^‥^=)________________ Forum Rules of Conduct
========== SONY Customer Service 800-345-7669 or Link to Live Chat ==========

Message 2 of 2 (47 Views)