Aug 28 2014
By: Xcyi First Son 4 posts

Ideas For Playstation

[ Edited ]
5 replies 174 views Edited Aug 28, 2014

Playstation Plus: Add games that people enjoy. An example is a new game and also a game that is most downloaded.
Playstation 4:
More customization
Home screen organized.
Different home screen colors besides blue -_-.
Able to play your own music.
Don't add , able to pick a picture for your background, it's pointless.
Add something like Playstation Home except more fun, it got boring on the PS3 years ago.
Able to completely delete a online account you don't use anymore. Say I stopped playing on an account and I don't want it to exist on Psn that should be added.
Something I would love on the PS4 is able to buy avatars from the Ps Store.
In the future since maxed friends is 2000 can you add the limit on the PS3 at 1000, it gets annoying when you add someone then sign out just for that person to show but then some people won't show.
Well those are my suggestions for now Smiley Happy!
Add me if you want. I'm mostly on the PS3 because the PS4 gets boring after time.

Mod Edit: Updated label. Please click here to learn more about labels. -Super_Nova2k13

Message 1 of 6 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Re: Ideas For Playstation

Aug 28, 2014

Personally, I would like to see the web browser be fixed a little bit. While it is nice to have the option, it is flawed. I always have to keep zooming in and out when I change pages which is annoying. It also lags, which isn't a buzzkill but it would be nice if it wasnt there or there less. I would suggest making something specific for that type of browser.

Message 2 of 6 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1474 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 29, 2014

If you add a game that is most downloaded to PS+ for free would you not be conditioning your consumers to second guess their purchases? It could also lead to buyer's remorse or anger for those who purchased the game for full price.

I'm just guessing, but I imagine Sony could approach a developer and say 'based on our estimates your game will only make $X over the next few years. We can offer you a similar amount (discounted for time). This can also help promote your IP to new customers to create interest in a new release' or something similar.

For a new or currently popular game the price would be substantially higher. I mean, I would love to get Destiny for free. The reality of it is there probably isn't a mutually beneficial agreement Sony and Bungie can make.

I would like to see more customization though.

Message 3 of 6 (137 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Aug 29, 2014
It's possible, the only reason they won't do it because they have to make money off it, I would love it if they did The Last Of Us or Beyond Two Souls since they're a year old. It's what the community wants , then the indie game is Sony decision. Although I don't like September Ps Plus line up because most games are Indy and I'm so bored of Ps All Star Battle Royal.
Message 4 of 6 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Aug 29, 2014

While I don't totally agree with you on the PS+ games (I'm happy to pay for new content and receive free "bonus" content as a subscriber perk), I completely agree you with regarding customization.  

I've mentioned this before here on the forums...  I think adding customization features (additonal avatars, backgrounds or themes, background music or video funcationality, etc.) seems like it would be a relatively easy way for Sony to pay some fan service.  Customization is a minor thing, but it plays a big role in user experience.

Message 5 of 6 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2032 posts

Aug 29, 2014

Is the playstation suggest website still a thing? Im pretty sure it stopped working like 2 years ago...

Message 6 of 6 (103 Views)
0 Likes