Mar 28 2014
By: XrazgarX Fender Bender 3027 posts

Idea to Fix the PS3 Max for Friends List

[ Edited ]
3 replies 212 views Edited Mar 28, 2014

I have an idea I am sure a few of you guys like me have over 100 now. any my idea is that Sony would mak a site so that we could control who shows on the ps3. i hate having friends who are online on the vita and ps4 but do not show uo on the ps3 XMB. i know the ps3 xmb max is 100 and with its frimware i doubt that will change. but its unnerving when i cant invite a friend to play an onine game when we dont show up on each others list. what do you guys think?

original.gif

Mod Edit: Updated title to be as descriptive as possible and edited label. Check here for more information. Thanks! -GrainneNessa

"Honestly it wasn't suggestive at all it was quite blatant!"
I like R2 options!
Message 1 of 4 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4526 posts

Re: PS3 Max list fix idea

Mar 28, 2014
Sounds like a decent idea, I don't have a PS4 yet but isn't there an option to sort friends on there? If so then I wish that could control who shows up on your PS3 list, also no firmware update on the PS3 can increase the friends limit because of its technical limitations
PlayStation HCV/MVP 2011-2016
facebook.com/gamer316
Message 2 of 4 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3027 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 28, 2014

gamer_316 wrote:
Sounds like a decent idea, I don't have a PS4 yet but isn't there an option to sort friends on there? If so then I wish that could control who shows up on your PS3 list, also no firmware update on the PS3 can increase the friends limit because of its technical limitations

sadly i havent seen that option lol it would be nice if there was Gamer. and yeah the ps3 can only handle 100 as most of us know. but as of now the whole ''over powered'' friends list thing is just a mess right now lol.

"Honestly it wasn't suggestive at all it was quite blatant!"
I like R2 options!
Message 3 of 4 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2394 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 28, 2014

Yeah, it's a real pain trying to get to play an online game that uses "friends" to invite, like PlayStation Home, since only they can invite you by you directly appearing in their list.  It gets really frustrating trying to get each other to show up.  There should really be a way to have friends who will always appear.

Yes, I did create that game on the Vita you probably never heard of.
Message 4 of 4 (196 Views)